URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....y/827466201823
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Middle of town in her apartment
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Nice looking gal. Not BBW but large and lots of curves.
Recommendation: Yes
I've just had one bad experience after the other, last night I hit bella up and reminded her of the arrangement we had talked about and she said give me a little bit and I said that I wouldn't be available until around 7 and asked her if that would work and she said it should, 7 came around and I texted and nothing from her until later that night and she said you just assumed my donation for a certain price, well I had already said that before she said 7 would work, so she pretty much blew me off, I thought she would be good to cause I've seen her reviews, but she isn't, her number is 4174442858
I'm very intrigued by Amber, but I keep reading wildly varying reviews. Your experience sounds very positive, though! Do you have any criticisms, or is it all covered in the review?

Added private tags The Dr
I'm very intrigued by Amber, but I keep reading wildly varying reviews. Your experience sounds very positive, though! Do you have any criticisms, or is it all covered in the review? Originally Posted by Want2cu
I have to say I liked amber, it was a few years back I saw her. Her personality was great and she has the looks and build I really like. I had no issues with her hygiene or performance. She is a beautiful girl who knows how to please for sure. My only reservation I would have to share in dm if you want. And even that I don't hold against her
Does she have a cute face?
She looks like Alice Cooper
No seriously does she?
One of my worse experience in this hobby was with Amber. Wasn't hygienic whatsoever and was rude as fuck.
She looks like Alice Cooper Originally Posted by SooperLover
Now, come on, the Coop is a old thin white guy! Did she have on too much makeup?
Without the eye shadow that Alice Cooper wears. Look at the pics in her STG ad. Spot on Alice!

Now, come on, the Coop is a old thin white guy! Did she have on too much makeup? Originally Posted by Rooter
Without the eye shadow that Alice Cooper wears. Look at the pics in her STG ad. Spot on Alice! Originally Posted by SooperLover
There are no face pics in this ad. And I have seen both in person. They don't look alike. Lol. You need some glasses dude.