URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/697487487458
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Near Univ of MO campus
Activities: massage
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Much older and heavier than the pics. If it is her....it was a while ago.
Recommendation: No
Well...that answers that.
It’s not her. We debunked this in the private area, it’s a girl on insta’s pics. Sorry you went through that.
I had previously posted about this Heaven being a scam
, but phone numbers are easy to change. This one and her friends need to be outed as often as possible. Sorry anyone else got to experience this. Hope others find your information beforehand. Thanks for sharing.
I want to warn everyone about a girl going by the name of Macy, I texted her last night and she said she was going to shower and then we could meet, but nothing from her and then later on that night I get a phone call from a different number, turns out it's some guy and he asks me why I'm calling Macy's number, so beware
These comments should be made into their own posts, instead of commenting on another person's review. Personally, I would post this in the Men's Lounge section.
She's running one of the largest scams in the four state area. A couple of the pics are of her, most are not. Keeps changing numbers also.

Check out STG in Northwest Arkansas, you might see some familiar ones in those ads, those are the real deal that matches up to the real provider there.

Do not get rooked on this one.
The add has been removed from skip the games so I can’t view it. I have in the past used sumo search.
If you find her add there and post that link. it usually stays up much longer then the stg adds.
I wish it was possible to post pic on here sometimes. The stg link doesn't work any more, and the number doesn't come up with anything.
sumo search...i keep getting a "warning " its not been working
for me for awhile...?