Suspicious provider

Anyone ever seen this girl?

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...5-d327863bb883

After texting her, she started texting back some highly suspicious stuff. Here's the quote.

"my rate is 200 an hour for girlfriend treatment full service sex includes hosting and kisses"

Seems pretty close to entrapment to me.

Thoughts?
But also she texted me a pretty wild video of her fingering herself and a bunch of nude pics. So...
Run those pics through a google or tineye search. Do they reveal anything?
Negative. No results.
I’d be tempted to TOFTT. FWIW, I’ve had the same thing happen to me (I say “hi”, she or her handler immediately respond with prices and explicit pics) on more than one occasion, and the girl turns out to be legit.

Of course, by “legit” I mean it may be the same girl in the pics, but ten years older and 20 pounds heavier.

Edit to add: just to be sure it’s the same girl as in the pics, have her take a pic of her making some hand signal or holding an object of your choosing. Something she can’t just find on the internet or likely snapped ten years ago.
Is Madison Jass Baker based in Dallas?
Dunno. Were you able to connect through an image search? I tried tineye, too, but didn’t get a match of the few I tried.

Checking out Madison, they could be the same woman but I didn’t see any of the rubmd photos on her Twitter.
Yeah by the looks of it that is definitely images of this Madison Jass Baker. Don't know much about her. Haven't met up. Talking that kind of crazy shit in a message seems risky.
So today Tarrant County DA contacted me. Said they had found this girl being trafficked and had my texts. Any advice?
Seriously? I would think it would be an Investigator with FWPD before the DA would get involved. Any lawyer worth his salt would recommend you say nothing and do nothing until you catch a charge. Definitely loose that number you contacted her from. Run the number that you were called from and see what turns up.......Numlookup.
So today Tarrant County DA contacted me. Said they had found this girl being trafficked and had my texts. Any advice? Originally Posted by silksmooth

Yeah-- I'm not buying that. Do a reverse search on the number. That isn't how this sort of thing would play out. Seems more like a setup for extortion.
Yeah-- I'm not buying that. Do a reverse search on the number. That isn't how this sort of thing would play out. Seems more like a setup for extortion. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Actually, there is an ongoing scam that’s been made public where the scammers spoof the tarrant county DA’s number, so a reverse search may not work.

Are they asking you to pay them in bitcoin to drop the case they say they have against you? The scammers have made off with over $300k in bitcoin posing as TC DA’s office.
Is that for the link in you intial post?
If not, supply it for the folks.
Alot of bored people with time on their hands.
Should link it in the Political section.
So today Tarrant County DA contacted me. Said they had found this girl being trafficked and had my texts. Any advice? Originally Posted by silksmooth
This is fake. This is not even how it works...

Use a hobby phone from now on though.

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Alot of bored people with time on their hands.
Should link it in the Political section. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nice one. Home of the Bored, indeed!

This is fake. This is not even how it works...

Use a hobby phone from now on though.

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Indeed. Sounds like attempted extortion if anything.