boner pills

I received a letter in the mail a couple of weeks ago from the FDA saying they had seized my blue pill shipment from India, letting me know the substances were not approved by the FDA, and would be destroyed. The pharmacy let me know they were sending out another shipment, but in the meantime, I had 2 pills left, so I had to choose wisely. One I took to meet with a girl from SA, who ended up blue balling me, telling me she doesn't fuck on the first "date." The last one I had to make a choice between my regular SB and a new one I've been wanting to get with. I chose the latter, and it was a great choice! Now I'm waiting on my next shipment, which will probably not arrive for another few weeks, and all the sudden I have multiple choices of girls to meet with from SA, after going for weeks with none. In my younger days, I laughed off any notion I would have to take a pill to stay hard, just as I thought I would never need readers to see the menus in restaurants, but man...what a dilemma I'm in now!
You can try hey doctor (online prescription). I think I got money the same day or the next from a local pharmacy. Be sure to check price though. CVS was 150 or something stupid. Walmart was like 20.
PM if you like ,I'll spot you some.
Thanks for the offer. I'm going to put my philandering on hold until my Indian shipment arrives. Damn FDA!
I look like a lot lizard working the lot of the VA when stocking up.
The risks I take are many when showing deDICation...
Betsy, you give your customers blue pills?
you can get generic very cheap from a pharmacy in prairieville they work great
PM the pharmacy info
Thanks
Damn, now that the generics are available, I got my Dr to write me an Rx for them. Just pay cash using GoodRx app for best pricing. It’s cheaper than what I used to pay to an Indian pharmacy.
Majoria Drugs on Metry Road has a great program if you have a RX. Cheap.