Restaurateur bans the vaccinated. Lines out the door.

Hope it catches on!!!!
Yupper ,,,,
Good. Now all the dirty people can congregate and spread among each other.
A confidential CDC internal report shows COVID-19 hospitalizations of the fully vaccinated, as of the end of April, at 9%, and hospital deaths at 15%❗️

The percentage of hospital deaths who were fully vaccinated had nearly a 5-fold increase from 3.1% to 15.1% during the month of April.

At the start of May, the CDC announced that they would no longer be tracking COVID-19 infections in the fully vaccinated unless they were hospitalized.

The government and the media who have been saying that "99% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated" or that this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" have been lying to the American people.

What percentage of the hospitalized and in-hospital deaths were fully vaccinated for the months of May, June, and July❓

CDC Internal Report Published By Washington Post

@KanekoaTheGreat
Good to see you posting verbiage instead of only links.
I would give this post a ground rule double.

Good. Now all the dirty people can congregate and spread among each other. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually there is some suspicion it's the Vaccinated that are spreading the so called "Delta Variant".
that guy is genius!!!
Good. Now all the dirty people can congregate and spread among each other. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you mean those COVID "shamers" who think they have the right to decide what is right for ALL of us, I agree. Those people can congregate all they want and spread their poison amongst each other.

Actually they already do that right here in Texas, have you been to Austin lately?

I have a great idea, let's bring all the "rational" Californians, like this guy, to Texas and in return California has to take all our libtards in exchange.

Don't worry Chung, I am sure you will LOVE California. There is Plenty of Asian pussy there and a whole bunch of people who think just like you. You should be very happy there, except for the fact that you can starve to death on $250,000 a year out there. lol