Enlighten me, Gentlemen. A 'great hj vs. a 'good' bj?

Hi all,

I read a survey today (and no, now I can not find it) that stated that 85% of men prefer a great hand job over a good blow job.
Obviously not talking about the dry/jackhammer stroke *ouch* but the slow, sensual, and very focused (worshipful??) type of hand job that is intensified by the use of oil and deliberate stroking/pressure.

This obviously got my mind to thinkin' along these lines *a bit distracting, I must say* and I then started watching videos that focus entirely on this 'art' form. I have to admit that the pace and purposefulness seems so much more intense - but, hey, I am a woman and am working off of visuals and not experience.

I do know that there have been times when clitoral stimulation has been much more intense with stroking (with oil) than with oral - and yes, the clit has far more nerve endings than a penis.

Admittedly, the thought/images have got my motor running and I would love to hear the best/worst stories along w/ fantasies and so on...

Aphro-did someone say coconut oil -dite
Tha best BJ Ah ever had beats tha best HJ Ah ever had. The wurst BJ Ah ever had wuz way wurser than tha wurst HJ Ah ever had cuz fingers ain't got teef.
Hand job better than BJ? That sounds like completely lazy nonsense! We've got hands ourselves for free!
That stat is as crazy as the average allowance SBs are receiving (mentioned in other thread)
Assuming this is BBBJ. Stat could hold for a CBJ, which really isn't a BJ. it's a dry frustration.
I will be nothing but honest here, No woman could ever give me a hj better than I can give myself.. period... it does not work for me..

Blowjob all the way on this one!!!
I will nothing but honest here, No woman could ever give me a hj better than I can give myself.. period... it does not work for me..

Blowjob all the way on this one!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Two tongues up!!
I've never had a HJ (including my own hands) come close to a BJ. Ever. Ever ever. Never, ever ever. Not even close.
  • Loxly
  • 01-03-2014, 10:24 AM
As DD pointed out, a chipped tooth could really ruin an otherwise great BBBJ.

A combination of the two with BBBJ finish is ideal. Obviously it's "Ladie's Choice" where the deposit ends up!

Please keep us posted on your findings. It might end up in a training manual for Drive-through Tellers at a Sperm Bank.
No woman could ever give me a hj better than I can give myself.. period... Blowjob all the way on this one!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
What he said.

A blow job is like meatloaf. Or pizza. When it's good, it's very, very good. And when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Monk
I'm waiting for JennsLolli to chime in, as she also believes that there is an art to a great HJ.

And I have to admit, I love lazily playing with/stroking a cock, just as I enjoy someone who can play with my clit in the right way - slow and sensual.
  • Imatk
  • 01-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I generally can never get off with a BJ (which pardon the pun SUCKS) but I agree with the above posters... even a bad BJ is better than a good hand job.
I'm waiting for JennsLolli to chime in, as she also believes that there is an art to a great HJ.

And I have to admit, I love lazily playing with/stroking a cock, just as I enjoy someone who can play with my clit in the right way - slow and sensual. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I've had some very nice combo HJ-BJs, and that can be pretty great. I'd agree that there is an art to a great HJ, but it is not an art that is known to many. It can be a great part of a tease/edging/power-exchange experience.
I'll take the bad ass HJ, to me a great HJ includes a BJ
I read a survey today (and no, now I can not find it) that stated that 85% of men prefer a great hand job over a good blow job. Originally Posted by Aphrodite

BULL !!!
FUCKING !!!
SHIT !!!!
!!!!

I'm not saying you didn't read that, but the survey is bullshit.

However, a handjob may be a useful part of a session as long as it's only a part of a session including BBBJ and other activities.

As to doing it well:

Don't use it to try and make the guy finish quickly or instead of getting down to the real business.

Eye contact, and body contact, cuddling, etc. at the same time.

Maybe some teasing. A few strokes with a pause, etc. Getting the little Guy up and down a few times during the session can be part of the fun of the session.