Better Late than Never

Does this hold any substance on doing a Review. If it was a good experience

does it really matter if you dont write a Review?

Just curious if a review will be bashed and or ridiculed if it is not written within a certain amount of time after it happened.

I can see and appreciate why you would be quick to write your Glory, and
salute everyone.
Often it makes it easier for the providers to verify you. Depending on their verification process. In our personal opinion we don't just check if you have posted reviews, we also verify that the provider you have posted the review for is legit. But ultimately its your decision if you want to expose your experience, its a win-win ... Just a provider point of view.
  • wikdj
  • 08-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Yup, a timely review helps. If you want to see a provider or agency that is asking for referals and you try to use someone that you haven't seen in a while.....chances are they aren't going to remember you very well, or they may change their phone number. Then....there goes that referal. I know, it's happened to me. I waited a long time before putting up some referalls, the young lady I tried to set up with called me back to let me know that none of the phone numbers from whom I tried to use were working.
Often it makes it easier for the providers to verify you. Depending on their verification process. In our personal opinion we don't just check if you have posted reviews, we also verify that the provider you have posted the review for is legit. But ultimately its your decision if you want to expose your experience, its a win-win ... Just a provider point of view. Originally Posted by Sweet Latinas
I understand and read others reviews of providers and can read thru the lines

of bs and rarely believe all of it. well I must focus on the present and will

be more punctual in the future. Thanks Sweet Latinas----