Trimming

So after a few suggestions from some lovely ladies I made my first attempt at trimming down below. It went...ok lol but was wondering a couple things.

1. Tips on what to use the electric trimmer did ok but definitely got some razor burn and with no lotion its not fun lol

2. With the offer of a little more of a donation would providers feel comfortable doing it for me? Its a little hard for me and would just make it easier to have it done.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-16-2015, 05:40 AM
I have had it done by a couple of providers. It is an added thrill to watch a lady run a razor blade over your balls and around your ass. It is also a nice touch when they pay special attention to the area they have personally made sure was to their liking.

I recommend it highly.

Added note: I would only partake of this pleasure with someone I have seen many times and have a real comfort level with. I don't want to put a razor and my balls in the hands of just anyone. :-)
Duct tape is the best and easiest way to manscape.
I would be willing to add this to my menu as long as it would be with an electric trimmer/shaver that the guy brings. That way it is only used on that person and not shared. Warm wash cloths or towels with baby oil or lotions to prevent razor burn of course.
I get a manzillian wax here in big D. The lady who does it does a great job and is very affordable (70 bucks). She is not in any way a provider so there will not be any L1 finish. I've seen her 3 times now and I can't believe I lived like I lived before. The lady is Asian and she's pretty hot, but again, no provider type finish. She does work with another lady who will L1 finish (ymmv)

If anyone wants info on the place pm me. It's in Addison.
I am Scottish born and raised. I will always find a lassie who will see me as I am. No hair on my privates? Next it will be my chest! Not coming off. No more to add.
  • cxv2
  • 08-24-2016, 08:39 AM
Looking for a qualified lady for some manscaping...

I get a manzillian wax here in big D. The lady who does it does a great job and is very affordable (70 bucks). She is not in any way a provider so there will not be any L1 finish. I've seen her 3 times now and I can't believe I lived like I lived before. The lady is Asian and she's pretty hot, but again, no provider type finish. She does work with another lady who will L1 finish (ymmv)

If anyone wants info on the place pm me. It's in Addison.
I am Scottish born and raised. I will always find a lassie who will see me as I am. No hair on my privates? Next it will be my chest! Not coming off. No more to add. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Preach it brother! Amen to that.
She apparently does quality work from what some have mentioned here: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/T...sandy/43065855
X2 to the waxing, have been doing it fir a few months now and beyond the thrill of the waxing itself it is a very nice clean feeling, And the ladies like it, specially during BLS, full access!
Pretty sure most nail places do it I know lady that does my pedicures was joking about ripping the hairs off my nutsack
She apparently does quality work from what some have mentioned here: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/T...sandy/43065855 Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Fun, do you know if she's up for anything extra when she's done grooming you?
Best electric razor -Braun S3 wet & dry take in shower and trim away no nicks/cuts

This is something I'll gladly do for my gentlemen callers, no upsell because it's my time you're paying for.

Keep in mind it takes about fifteen minutes, so book accordingly.

I'm willing to bet that many an ATF has the same attitude as I.
Fun, do you know if she's up for anything extra when she's done grooming you? Originally Posted by Staley06
I believe the reviews and whatnot from here indicated that there are extras available. I have not seen her personally (though, I'm quite tempted) so I cannot tell you with certainty.