Is it just me or is not only the quality in Buffalo gone down but so has TCP

Like never have I had so much trouble setting up a date. Its so bothersome lately the pain in the ass that is regular dating works out better...sorta friend with benefiting girls is hard as fuck but I am done dealing with this shit. I normally never have trouble.
TCP??
TCP?? Originally Posted by Notuagain

Whats the abbreviation for communication process ? . I am pretty sure tcp is only a IT term and constant time in IT caused a brain fart.
tcb

take care of business....
tcb

take care of business.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Yeah that shit.
problem is what business a ahem lady taking care of

selling time share pussy may be just a sideline for her buying business
Ya mean like an importer/exporter??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtuwWL6SMYk
Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams
Ya mean like an importer/exporter??
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I think mostly imported
The provider options have declined and the hobbiest to whore ratio is now even more disproportionate than ever before.
So there is twice as many guys trying to fuck the same girl at once and she may be booking with u and 10-20 guys at once. Its a race. First one to arrive gets to fuck.
I have my methods for having higher chances at seeing a girl, but if i post it then everyone will start doing it...
If twice as many guys, then book mfm. Easy peasy.

Happy spitroasting!
The provider options have declined and the hobbiest to whore ratio is now even more disproportionate than ever before.
So there is twice as many guys trying to fuck the same girl at once and she may be booking with u and 10-20 guys at once. Its a race. First one to arrive gets to fuck.
I have my methods for having higher chances at seeing a girl, but if i post it then everyone will start doing it... Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Doubtful guys will do it.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D30EB3ED-3A53-401E-98F2-0EE08554DE59.jpeg (108.9 KB, 191 views)
Doubtful guys will do it. Originally Posted by TheReal
Hah!