Hotel info

Good day all!! I hope everyone is well!!! I am looking for some intel on a motel/hotel. I need to get the ziebart service done on my car and I normally spend the day at the mall but with the virus situation and me being in a higher risk category i am not thrilled with that option. There is a hotel not far from the ziebart place. The State fair hotel. I know from what I have seen on the google maps pics it is not a great place but is it safe enough for a few hours during the day? I am trying to set something up with a girl I have been chatting with from SA she is open to meeting me if I do this. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Check the Red Roof Inn if there's one close by. Last I knew some were offering day rates for $30 during the virus.
Check the Red Roof Inn if there's one close by. Last I knew some were offering day rates for $30 during the virus. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
the state fair motel is the closest to the ziebart place. there is an embassy suites across from the mall. There is a super 8 about 3 miles from ziebart for 55
OK my appointment for ziebart is on the 20th. The SA girl I was chatting with that wanted to meet deleted her profile. A different SA girl would meet but wanted me to buy her nude pics to prove I was real "not gonna happen". Do you think that I could get a girl from ming to do an outcall to the hotel? It would be about 1.5 miles from it.
The state fair hotel is pretty much as bad as it gets in Syracuse NY. A dumpster would be slightly better. Go with the embassy suites by the mall.
  • stein
  • 08-05-2020, 08:01 AM
I'm thinking he's referring to the Best Western Hotel
Funny reviews of state fair motel lol.
I agree with SCKitten's assessment.
So you are at high risk but willing to meet a strange girl of the age group where the virus is spreading.

Hahahahahahahahahah
in Monroe County female 20 n 30's winning the get c19 race
not sure on cny
So you are at high risk but willing to meet a strange girl of the age group where the virus is spreading.

Hahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Gotyour6
The power of pussy...

Hahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That thought keeps going through my mind as well I doubt if anything will happen other than getting a room for a few hours.
Meet with SaltCityKitten (Scarlett) if she will do the outcall. She is a great choice.