New ATF - Search is Over

Not that anyone cares but I've found a new ATF. Her name is Abby.
Not that anyone cares but I've found a new ATF. Her name is Abby. Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist
you're right... nobody cares! you asked for that one dude.

JPdM
LMAO

I have some atf's too, but I am not going to name them so you will all just have to wonder.
Abby Normal ???
  • TBONE
  • 06-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Not that anyone cares but I've found a new ATF. Her name is Abby. Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist

You have GREAT taste my friend! She is a keeper.....

T
You have GREAT taste my friend! She is a keeper.....

T Originally Posted by TBONE
I am so gonna check this hottie out!!!!!!
JPDM,

Good to know I could count on you to knock me back to reality. Lol

In all honesty she didn't think I had the huevos to post this. I hope she reads this. She didn't think I'd replace a certain lady from FL who was my previous ATF. However,after more time with Abby I'm convinced she's more than CC ever was to me. God bles the hobby and ATF's.
  • T-Can
  • 06-05-2010, 12:14 AM
I will fight you later!!
Abby is beautiful!

I had no idea that The Original Becky is as hot as she is, either (Npita, you left that little detail out!). Hot damn, woman!! If I were a guy I would totally be trying to nail those two.

(F.T.H: How about the chick I got a little too hands-y with? Not too shabby, either! BTW thank you! You live up to your handle. )
Glad you found what you wanted. But do stay in the hunt.
You can't steal my ATF....lol. Abby is not only hot but cool as hell too.
Duuuuuuuuude. I just met Abby tonight at a club... she was fun!!
Abby is a hottie and more importantly a sweetie. There are plenty o' fish in our hobby sea and I am actively casting my net for as many of our lovelies as I can get my hands on.
abby ayeeeeee? Me thinks i'll have to look her up.

Oh, and wtf club are yall meeting these hotties at?? lolol
Sarge, no worries. I plan to stay active. I just found a keeper with Abby that happens to be hot and really cool.

CanDo, we can farkle later.

Dannie, hell yes that lady was hot. You all had a lot of fun with her. It was fun just watching from where I was. Your friend was really taken by Abby too.

Mikah, I wouldn't steal her from you. We can share. Just like we discussed.