The Singing BJ

I had an interesting experience where a provider hummed a tune while in the middle of a BBBJ, and I must confess it felt goooood. Having all those vibrations channeled into my manhood was very erotic. To be honest I don't think the tune is important, but if it's the 7 minute version of Stairway to Heaven you may be in luck!!

Is this a common technique? Should I be looking for Karaoke on the menu in the future??

AJ
I catch my self humming during a hummer quite a bit,I don't do it consciously but it helps keep the rhythm I think.
Should I be looking for Karaoke on the menu in the future??

AJ Originally Posted by ajlybj
nice euphemism
hmmm... interesting...
I've done it before. It mainly came to me when being eaten out and the gent moans. The vibrations felt really good so I figured it would also feel good for gent when sucking their cock.
I am a Patriot. Humming The Star Spangled Banner while giving me a hum job sounds good.
I love to hum a little tune on your cock during a BJ. I also like to use chilled water. I put it in my mouth get it almost mouth temperature and go to work. The water makes it nice and wet and sloppy.
I love to hum a little tune on your cock during a BJ. I also like to use chilled water. I put it in my mouth get it almost mouth temperature and go to work. The water makes it nice and wet and sloppy. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
+ 1 ...

= )
Should I be looking for Karaoke on the menu in the future?? Originally Posted by ajlybj
Hahahaha.

Oh man, you just gave away one of her trade secrets, lols. I think the closest thing I've done is like make little moaning noises....like, " Mmmmm; I"m sooo into sucking your cock." Guys seem to love that, but now realizing that also maybe it was the vibration from such a noise, that was also pleasurable.

They make vibrating cock rings as well; perhaps you could try one at some point in the future.
That would do it Victoria! Alas for cockrings, I've found them to be one size fits nobody : ( Any recommendations on some better quality versions?? BTW my musical provider gave you a glowing reference, I'll have to say "Hello" one day soon!
I love to hum a little tune on your cock during a BJ. I also like to use chilled water. I put it in my mouth get it almost mouth temperature and go to work. The water makes it nice and wet and sloppy. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
You ought to try hot water. I knew a provider who used to give me hot water bj's. Snd they were awesome.
That would do it Victoria! Alas for cockrings, I've found them to be one size fits nobody : ( Any recommendations on some better quality versions?? BTW my musical provider gave you a glowing reference, I'll have to say "Hello" one day soon! Originally Posted by ajlybj
There are ones that are made from stretchy, silicone, so they are not tight fitting and have a little vibrating device fitted into them. Something similar to this. https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Rep.../dp/B001FVJXNS

And, thank you. That is nice to hear. I agree...let's make mutual acquaintance whenever you are ready.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

"When Irish Eyes are Smiling and Looking Up from Your Shillelagh" is one of my favorite tunes. I play bagpipes, too.
My favorite song to hum at the end of a BJ:

Honestly, that's about the goofiest thing I ever heard of a Provider doing. If it happened to me, I'd grab my money and sing "Hitting The Road Jack, Never Coming Back, No More, No More, No More!"