MSOG

I have never done MSOG. I can not prep my mind to be in the mood again. How do you guys do it? Any special techniques. Or just natural?

Ladies: What is your view on MSOG? Like or Dislike?
Prep your mind? It's sex, not rocket surgery. Just let her keep playing with your dick until the white stuff comes out again.
I like MSOG if there's time to go more than once and if you have the energy. I don't like the feeling of rushing - but I seriously love pleasing someone - more than once if possible.

However, way I see it is that as long as you're pleasured and spend the time with the provider having fun, than the rest just happens naturally no need to force another one to impress a girl. It's more in the foreplay anyways
MSOG is a must for me. Reason why I always book multi-hour dates.
MSOG is automatically included and extremely encouraged in all my sessions. If you can handle shooting another load go right ahead lol
There is only one tried n true method abstain for a couple of weeks and voilą it builds up like a volcano and you should be able to get two at least but that's my best advice
I suppose it's just a personal thing. I won't see a provider if it isn't MSOG as standard. But I can do it easily - just did 2 in 30 min with bbbj last week - but girl was on a mission, sort of took it as a challenge. If she's like "well ok, but you are almost out of time" and then just lays there...well actually in that case I'd probably take over and pound it out from behind. So find a lady who is into pleasing and wants to get you two then let her do her thing.
Msog is always encouraged. I think its fun and im up for a challenge.
  • cr76
  • 09-28-2016, 09:06 AM
I've spoiled by MSOG
I think it depends on both parties. After your first shot, you need to have a pause to calm down, relax and savor the moment. It's almost like a half time shower and massage would help to get you there. Then you need to start the climb back up for shot two. There may be other factors that help you recharge: incall features, a drink, etc.

You need time to do this physically and mentally, and have paid for a session to last this long. You don't want to be lying there thinking about how much time is left, or overrunning your session.

A little abstinence goes a long way to help too!

So let's see: nerves = relax, load = abstinence, horndoggedness = provider choice!

AJ
I offer it, and have no issues.
I like MSOG if there's time to go more than once and if you have the energy. I don't like the feeling of rushing - but I seriously love pleasing someone - more than once if possible.

However, way I see it is that as long as you're pleasured and spend the time with the provider having fun, than the rest just happens naturally no need to force another one to impress a girl. It's more in the foreplay anyways
Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
MSOG is automatically included and extremely encouraged in all my sessions. If you can handle shooting another load go right ahead lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
I think it depends on both parties. After your first shot, you need to have a pause to calm down, relax and savor the moment. It's almost like a half time shower and massage would help to get you there. Then you need to start the climb back up for shot two. There may be other factors that help you recharge: incall features, a drink, etc.

You need time to do this physically and mentally, and have paid for a session to last this long. You don't want to be lying there thinking about how much time is left, or overrunning your session.

A little abstinence goes a long way to help too!

So let's see: nerves = relax, load = abstinence, horndoggedness = provider choice!

AJ Originally Posted by ajlybj

What they said!

MSOG is a lovely thing, and quite natural for anything in excess of 30 minutes.
Much depends on the mood, environment, stamina, physical condition, and meshing of personalities involved, but in general, I've found that forcing more than one in a half hour is rushing WAY too much, and even MSOG in an hour doesn't work if lots of foreplay is involved and the initial "pop goes the weasel" happens late in the session.

I'm always up for getting a fellow up again and don't mind going over a wee bit as long as the gentleman is respectful of my time and doesn't want to begin when the appointment should have already come to an end.

In my experience, seems 2 hours or more has been most conducive for extra helpings, and I've kept that in mind when planning and pricing my packages. I really enjoy a leisurely lusty GFE interlude, myself.
Every guy is different.

MSOG for me is as natural as walking down the street. Not bragging but I can pull multiples in a row and go several times in a hour. Could be an age thing too. From what I've heard older guys have more difficulty with it.

Good techniques are to get into a good place mentally. Get with providers that arouse you physically and emotionally, ladies you're attracted to and get you horny. Some of the most powerful times for me, and where I've had the most success cumming, have been with a certain type and look of a provider. Also, their personality is key. If we connect it is easier.

Personal practice also helps and keeps me sexually primed.

Hope that helps.
If the hooker is worth a damn she will do whatever is necessary to make it happen. The hookers who claim to offer, or allow (ha), MSOG but wait for a rock hard cock before going into action aren't worth a damn. Getting my pecker ready for round two is her job, not mine.
  • 8254F
  • 09-28-2016, 12:43 PM
MSOG is automatically included and extremely encouraged in all my sessions. If you can handle shooting another load go right ahead lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Your fine ass would have a still hard dick and dry heaving.