Tired of the BULLS SHIT

This is getting old, you have providers posting fake pic or stealing pictures from models and claiming that is how they look. You have agencies promising one thing and providing another or when you get there it is not the girl you wanted to see. If you are posting a picture and all you show is your ass, are you hiding your saggy tits and if you are just showing your titts are you hiding that flat ass with bumps over it! At least be honest with people most of us work hard for our money and are looking for a good time. Don't advertise 1 hour of service and in 25 minutes you are handing me my pants and standing by the door until I get dressed and you wonder why some men are ripping you off, hell we are getting ripped off with these faulty promises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why I prefer strip clubs.
^^ Good suggestion...you do see what you're getting...

I'm wondering where youre looking and if you are looking in the wrong places ... Or maybe lack of research being that reviews describe in detail if pics are accurate or not. I'm not saying in ECCIEland all is perfect - I see plenty of photoshopped pics daily here. Good Luck in your hobbying endeavors!
This is getting old, you have providers posting fake pic or stealing pictures from models and claiming that is how they look. You have agencies promising one thing and providing another or when you get there it is not the girl you wanted to see.
Bait & Switch is the oldest scam around....turn and walk away.

If you are posting a picture and all you show is your ass, are you hiding your saggy tits and if you are just showing your titts are you hiding that flat ass with bumps over it!
Yes, few are 100% confident in their looks and do hide things.

At least be honest with people most of us work hard for our money and are looking for a good time.
You should understand...they don't give a shit about you...this is about your money. Do not be taken in by the hype...we ain't paying for their time either. Though to be fair, there are some compassionate providers out there...they are damn few. And you have to catch them on a good day.

Don't advertise 1 hour of service and in 25 minutes you are handing me my pants and standing by the door until I get dressed and you wonder why some men are ripping you off, hell we are getting ripped off with these faulty promises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is really easy to fix,...DO NOT PAY UP FRONT...That is PERIOD. If they bitch...walk away. Originally Posted by Needit7
Please note that all the free advice here is worth exactly what you paid for it.
All these problems are due to HOBBIEST BEHAVIOR. Nothing else.!!
We not only allow it, we PAY for it. And many of us pay really high dollars for this stuff.

How do you solve these problems.
You can't.!
Men must grow balls and demand what they are paying for, or don't pay.

Best of luck.
L8r
r9
so this is supposed to be a new trend? not
Good advice Rhino.... This is a consumer driven industry. Do your homework and read some reviews. Always be prepared with a plan B if Plan A goes south or you think the provider isn't what they presented in the ad. If it's an unknown quantity then be prepared to walk. Stay away from Backpage for the love of god. I'm not saying that directly to the OP just in general. I know it's fun to be out there looking for those diamonds in the rough and they can be found and all but for every one you found I'll bet you wasted some $$$ that could have been spent on a verified quality time. All advertising is hocus pocus in one way or another. Watch some Mad Men and you'll get the idea.
This is a consumer driven industry. Originally Posted by gearslut
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha!
This is getting old, you have providers posting fake pic or stealing pictures from models and claiming that is how they look. You have agencies promising one thing and providing another or when you get there it is not the girl you wanted to see. If you are posting a picture and all you show is your ass, are you hiding your saggy tits and if you are just showing your titts are you hiding that flat ass with bumps over it! At least be honest with people most of us work hard for our money and are looking for a good time. Don't advertise 1 hour of service and in 25 minutes you are handing me my pants and standing by the door until I get dressed and you wonder why some men are ripping you off, hell we are getting ripped off with these faulty promises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Needit7
I feel your pain buddy... I have learned the hard way too.
Good advice Rhino.... This is a consumer driven industry. Do your homework and read some reviews. Always be prepared with a plan B if Plan A goes south or you think the provider isn't what they presented in the ad. If it's an unknown quantity then be prepared to walk. Stay away from Backpage for the love of god. I'm not saying that directly to the OP just in general. I know it's fun to be out there looking for those diamonds in the rough and they can be found and all but for every one you found I'll bet you wasted some $$$ that could have been spent on a verified quality time. All advertising is hocus pocus in one way or another. Watch some Mad Men and you'll get the idea. Originally Posted by gearslut

I agree with everything EXCEPT the first sentence, that guys seems to refer to providers as if we are fast food, with all the money back guarantees he seems to talk about consistently and feels the need to stress....

I do get guys want cheap rates/ quality services. However it doses not always pan out.. Lots of ladies start out on bp then become established and then end up establishing regular clients, hence their raised rate. If you ever find that rare jem ,that I see some rant and rave about, then good God hold on to your ATF, and treat her right and only hope she dose not retire, so you can have your $$$ well spent.....Some providers may raise their rate but keep it the same for loyal consistent regulars......If not, some words of advice to the gentlemen that feel its getting to be to much, get a second job or a new hobby.....Bitching about it is not going to make a difference.....

Everything else seem to very accurate.
Research, research, research. It is that simple. More research, less bitching.
I agree with everything EXCEPT the first sentence, that guys seems to refer to providers as if we are fast food, with all the money back guarantees he seems to talk about consistently and feels the need to stress....

I do get guys want cheap rates/ quality services. However it doses not always pan out.. Lots of ladies start out on bp then become established and then end up establishing regular clients, hence their raised rate. If you ever find that rare jem ,that I see some rant and rave about, then good God hold on to your ATF, and treat her right and only hope she dose not retire, so you can have your $$$ well spent.....Some providers may raise their rate but keep it the same for loyal consistent regulars......If not, some words of advice to the gentlemen that feel its getting to be to much, get a second job or a new hobby.....Bitching about it is not going to make a difference.....

Everything else seem to very accurate. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra

Nice Statement Cassandra. Well said. Yes stick with known providers and treat them fair. Then the experience will be memorable
I have few ATF 2 S.O and I hit up the STrip clubs now newbies not really on my radar
Research, research, research. It is that simple. More research, less bitching. Originally Posted by KinkLover
Did you read their reviews first before going to see them...
Hey Lisa