Best huge boobs massage

I'm planning a trip through Dallas soon, and wanted to know who combines really big breasts with a genuinely great sensual massage. Even better if she knows how to gradually starts "accidentally" rubbing them against her client during the massage.
I would say me but I’m leaving soon
I will be around soon ..
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2022, 04:33 PM
Jules would be the best choice 😉
Well damn Jules. I should have made a point to visit with you before you left. I fly out of town tonight and don’t get back until you are gone. Looks like you come to DFW regularly? Maybe next time.
Oh baby…looks like I stumbled on the right thread. Have a huge boobs fetish. I think I’m in the right place.
Gracy/Angel Therapist has some pretty big ones and gives a pretty good actual massage to boot.
Will you be in the DFW area October 2nd and 3rd?
34gs and I love rubbing them on your back while I massage you
Check out Bren in Ft. Worth, she has good reviews!

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-ac4e4734813b
Well damn Jules. I should have made a point to visit with you before you left. I fly out of town tonight and don’t get back until you are gone. Looks like you come to DFW regularly? Maybe next time. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Yes maybe next time. I might have to go back out there again this week actually.
hey ill be in garland hotel sunday. will you be around
Jules… Did you end up coming back to DFW? Ever have an incall on Fort Worth side?
Bumping this..
I'm your girl.