Phone: 2142106742
Email Address: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...b-06187b5deb73
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...b-06187b5deb73
City: Dallas/Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Outcall DFW area
Activities: None
Asks for $200 Ebay gift card
Texts back later and asks for the last 3 numbers on card Uses this to gain access to the card and no shows, no answer
Hair Length and Color: Brwn
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
yeah i'm not blaming you but i've never heard of a provider taking a gift card

they could just take your cash and get a gift card
I texted with her a few weeks ago. She kept delaying setting an appointment communication seemed odd so I stopped. Glad I did. Sorry she got you. It happens to us all. My motto now is no prepaying and no cards.
She tried that with me but I won’t go get the gift card so I walked away
Doesn't her ad say "No deposit"? Why would anyone then pre-pay anything with her? Obviously it's all BS anyhow and these types will say anything to try and steal from people anonymously.
She asked for GC yesterday with me and I declined - seemed weird and now I know why.

She is probably some guy... grrr
They should really do something to block non US ip address’s from posting adds, typical 3rd world scam.
Contacted eBay fraud dept
They did refund $$ and froze card
if you have the time, next time someone (provider and/or civilian scammer) pulls the "pls get a gift card and send me the numbers" scam, find out the numering format for that type of card and send them random numbers.
when they say the #s didnt work, swear on your grandparents' grave those are tTHE actual nunbers. (you could say you have mild macular degeneration, only have one eye, or some other eye disease).
if the ask for a pic, tell them you have an old flip phone or your camera is dead or you cannot do that as the Fotomat store closed down and got replaced w/ a taco bell.

just lead them on until they fold up their scam and quit replying. or letvthem know it's time for you to go for your appt w/ a real provider to get sucked and fucked!

bottom line - waste their time!!!
yep thats "her".... "she" got mad when i said cash only... there are 3 or 4 of them on there i know of... everytime i just report them... UGH
In California today , the same Ad is running in San Diego
Too many scammers on RubMD. Tried one, kept asking for more money for every lil thing, even after confirming that appointment was set & done. I arrived at hotel, then requested a ‘security deposit’. Tried to use paypal. Got instant message saying payment on hold. Then attempted thru CashApp, got same message. Didn’t give anymore money. Days later both transactions cleared, so I was out that money. Of course when asked for refund, it was denied.