BDFW dance seating

All the dance booths have been moved along the walls facing out into the club. Zero privacy now. I guess the new gm is serious about no extras. I guess that leaves the bottle booths if you want to play much. The raised seating behind the bar has possibilities if you are careful
What was the bottle booth quote?
  • GregN
  • 05-31-2024, 12:42 PM
Well, glad I went last week. Afterward, I was thinking no need to hurry back there which is confirmed after this news.
All the dance booths have been moved along the walls facing out into the club. Zero privacy now. I guess the new gm is serious about no extras. I guess that leaves the bottle booths if you want to play much. The raised seating behind the bar has possibilities if you are careful Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
$165 bottle for 30 minutes plus the girl
And the seats are back where they were. Apparently, the gm wanted more guys to buy tye bottle service. Was a complete failure so the put the seats back like they were
This reminds me of when BDD lit up the whole place like a Christmas tree last month and especially the upstairs area. A couple dancers I know complained, customers went less etc.

It last a week a half till they changed it back to normal lol
At least they are smart enough to respond to customers complaints, at least some of the time.
That's what i was wondering as well when i went there last week, I'm like this seems way too familiar, not sure what people are complaining about