Ladies, 10 Reasons to lift weights with your vagina

This is pretty funny. But seriously, do we have any kegel queens here in Houston who can pull off a pompoir , aka Sinagpore Kiss??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IFDO7KHAE
My money is on Alexis Moore....

Here is a pic that belongs in her showcase...just sayin'
(I looked for pink but couldn't find one....)

Me!! I have very strong kegal muscles. I heard about the pleasure a man can get off strong kegal muscles and it was made my goal about 10yrs ago.
Its a great control to have, and I encourage the girls to really look into this and the benefits not only for yall, but it has great benefits for us too. Stronger orgasms is the biggest one.
Me!! I have very strong kegal muscles. I heard about the pleasure a man can get off strong kegal muscles and it was made my goal about 10yrs ago. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Hmmmm......that is a nice benefit indeed.....thanks for the info.

I remember seeing MissWettWett for the first time and finding out she could literally milk you dry using her kegal's alone.....
Me!! I have very strong kegal muscles...... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Nobody can (legitimately) call me a white knight if I posted before the lady.

On second thought about that vice: "That vice is an understatement, put a 3 foot piece of 1" pipe as a cheater handle...and you might get close"

The only problem with this...is Miss Alexis has the handle and decides when the finish...not the customer LOL.
<===== Kegal Queen. Hilarious video Yummy one, it reminds me of a hard boiled egg trick I saw once, which I did try...fun.

~
Thanks YummieMarie for embedding the vid, I messed it up obviously

The idea of both people remaining pretty much still and being, for lack of a better word, "milked" to completion is sexy and what I mean by a true pompoir. Sounds like fun and a true talent to have!
Its a talent any provider can have with plenty of practice and dedication. To achieve the maximum benifit, you need to be doing them daily. And you can do kegals ladies ANYWHERE!! No one can tell.
I can milk a guy and control his orgasm. And guys, if you have never been with someone who can use kegals, your missing out.
Miss Laura Garza has, or had, great kegals.
My vote is for Yvonne in this category ..
  • bbkid
  • 02-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Miss Laura Garza has great kegals. Originally Posted by Timk48
Fixed that one for ya, Tim.
Its a talent any provider can have with plenty of practice and dedication. To achieve the maximum benifit, you need to be doing them daily. And you can do kegals ladies ANYWHERE!! No one can tell.
I can milk a guy and control his orgasm. And guys, if you have never been with someone who can use kegals, your missing out. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I remember a Rice University coed a couple of years ago that was probably the best with that talent I had ever been with. I swear I didn't think that I was going to get it back when she took control..................Lol
Not long ago I experienced this for the first time with Jules Milano of Austin. Surreal to have her in cowgirl, nothing moving but the interior of her vagina. I came, and there is never a doubt when Jules comes, and she produced the flood she is famous for. Apparently she hadn't tried this before either, so we were both very excited by this.
I'll throw sexysabrina into the mix. She was amazing with her kegels.