Why are you paying for PUSSY!!

• getit
  • 02-22-2014, 06:34 AM
Why are we paying for pussy? Hell, its free..........I love reading these post of people playing 160.00 to 500.00 for pussy! Fellas, you can get that for free..........the world is free of single women who will do the same thing these girls do, you just have to invest in a little time and hang out. One of the main reasons you have a hard time finding someone is because you spend hours on backpage and eccie reading reviews.

Pussy is Pussy some smell different, some have hair, stubble's, or bald. With a condom you can't feel it anyway.............Good pussy is coming home to a home cooked meal, clean clothes, and clean house!

Quit spending your money and leaving their pissed because you just spent 300.00 dollars for a quick nut!! You can pay anyone to tell you that you have a big dick, and that it feels so good, and call you DADDY!

Dude get a grip!
.............Good pussy is coming home to a home cooked meal, clean clothes, and clean house!

...... Originally Posted by getit
Good luck with THAT ^^^^^^
"…the world is free of single women who will do the same thing these girls do, you just have to invest in a little time and hang out."

Thats is the whole point some people don't have time to invest in hanging out. Seems like you need to find somewhere else to spend your time.
Exactly, I don't want to spend time and hangout. And when you have a SO that can be a problem.
  • getit
  • 02-22-2014, 07:06 AM
LOL the truth hurts a little! If your SO can't meet you needs find one that can and invest your money in something that will give you a return on your money!! Why pay for someone to lie to you!! I use to believe that shit too..................
Lord another Troll....
  • R.M.
  • 02-22-2014, 07:20 AM
Why are we paying for pussy? Hell, its free..........I love reading these post of people playing 160.00 to 500.00 for pussy! Fellas, you can get that for free..........the world is free of single women who will do the same thing these girls do, you just have to invest in a little time and hang out. One of the main reasons you have a hard time finding someone is because you spend hours on backpage and eccie reading reviews.

Pussy is Pussy some smell different, some have hair, stubble's, or bald. With a condom you can't feel it anyway.............Good pussy is coming home to a home cooked meal, clean clothes, and clean house!

Quit spending your money and leaving their pissed because you just spent 300.00 dollars for a quick nut!! You can pay anyone to tell you that you have a big dick, and that it feels so good, and call you DADDY!

Dude get a grip! Originally Posted by getit
So why are you here posting?
Why are we paying for pussy? Hell, its free..........I love reading these post of people playing 160.00 to 500.00 for pussy! Fellas, you can get that for free.......... Originally Posted by getit
What are you, 17-18 years old? Word from the wise. Free pussy is the most expensive pussy there is. If you can fly it, float it or fuck it, rent it.
LOL the truth hurts a little! If your SO can't meet you needs find one that can and invest your money in something that will give you a return on your money!! Why pay for someone to lie to you!! I use to believe that shit too.................. Originally Posted by getit
You've convinced me.

Please send two of these free girls to my hotel room before 12 today. (I have late check out.)

Hotel Derek....dress them in heels and have them ask for me at the front desk.
So why are you here posting?
Originally Posted by R.M.

What are you, 17-18 years old? Word from the wise. Free pussy is the most expensive pussy there is. If you can fly it, float it or fuck it, rent it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What's a matter getit? You find out your man is looking for some strange?? Be happy its here, where the women have a greater chance of knowing their place rather than some dumbass he picked up at starbucks who wants to boil bunnies on your stove when ur not home.

I'm sorry your husband was careless enough to let you find out he is seeing professionals but save that spin for your ladies' church group bc no one here is buying. Now get back in the kitchen and finish that poor man's breakfast.

And DON'T forget the Wheaties!
Does sound like someone's wife or a very young and inexperienced person. My SO takes care of all my needs, I do it because of variety. Only thing better than pussy is new pussy.
Why are we paying for pussy? Originally Posted by getit
Why pay? Well, I'm fat, ugly, socially awkward, hung like a fruit fly, and look like I could be Chewbacca's stunt double. That pretty much explains why right there.

Seriously, though, it's the same reason why people pay for anything. Convenience, variety, and an immediate end result.

Good pussy is coming home to a home cooked meal, clean clothes, and clean house!
Feminism in action, folks.
Good luck with THAT ^^^^^^ Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yeah that free Pussy cost me .5M to get rid of it.
Never again, Ain't nothing free....
+1 What Louie said....
Also, anyone who thinks Pussy is pussy has never fucked a truly talented provider.

90% of civvies don't measure up even the freaky ones. IJS