I hope the title of her ad is a typo?

But, then again, it's Backpage, you never know?

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...un-41/16104413
"Welcome to my private location nice room . Enjoy the body robdown Shower available"

Nope she just can't spell rub
At the top of her ad it says, "Lets Rob each other."
When you run it through the 'Private Investment Management Personnel' Translator-150 it gives you...

Lets Rob each other (as in Big Rob & JoJo rob you).

Welcome to my private (police response time to a violent crime is 20+mins) location (No-Tel management gets a cut) nice (no visible rodent dropping) room . Enjoy the body (the stitches from getting pistol whipped come out in 2-3 weeks) robdown (Bring wallet, cellphone, credit cards, & keep on your ring & watch on, please) Shower (That's where I'm hiding) available....

Reads legit to me.
At the top of her ad it says, "Lets Rob each other." Originally Posted by GymRat
I know and I quoted her ad...she and/or her management either can't spell rub or it's a warning lol
At the top of her ad it says, "Lets Rob each other." Originally Posted by GymRat
Actually it says "Let Rob Each Other" No "S". Just a Freudian Slip I guess.
Well when the poor sucker puts up an alert, he can't say he wasn't warned lol
Wow
When you run it through the 'Private Investment Management Personnel' Translator-150 it gives you...

Welcome to my private (police response time to a violent crime is 20+mins) location (No-Tel management gets a cut) nice (no visible rodent dropping) room . Enjoy the body (the stitches from getting pistol whipped come out in 2-3 weeks) robdown (Bring wallet, cellphone, credit cards, & keep on your ring & watch on, please) Shower (That's where I'm hiding) available....

Reads legit to me. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LOL
If we are going to rob each other? Who supplies the ski mask and the guns? LOL

Reads legit to me. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Sounds like a break even proposition. She robs you and you rob her.
LMAO!!!!
If we are going to rob each other? Who supplies the ski mask and the guns? LOL Originally Posted by dtymh55
That's a "fettish upcharge" ...