Best places to stay, visit, and...

advertise? Do you guys use p411?

Im coming to visit and curious. I might play while I am there. I want to know if what they say about Texas is true lol
Enjoy your stay!
galleria or west houston is great....as well as downtown

Texas rocks....have fun!
Nothing but Backpage

Try near the Port of Houston in a La Quinta
Good area?
Dallas will you be around soon?

Oops, just looked at your schedule, mamacita you travel your ass off dont ya lol. Im hoping to be there the same week!!
Thanks a bunch, Im going to be doing some research.

Was that guy joking about backpage, or is that the place to advertise? Or do you use p411?

I guess I need to get provider status, I just prefer no reviews, I like to keep things more private if you know what I mean.
Lol yes sorry I was messing around about Backpage and port of houston would be a terrible location.

We have had a huge flood of provider threADS claiming to be touring girls asking for info but really they have been here many times before and are just trolling for business.

You appear to actually be looking for information so I'll give a real response:

Advertising: P411 and Eccie are all you need for advertising, those are the most popular in Houston if you don't count Backpage which is used but on the lower end.

Location: You can't go wrong in the Galleria area, it's a central location with great hotels, restaurants, and shopping. Many excellent hotel deals can be had on Priceline for 4 star hotels in the area. Stay away from Hotel Derek you need hotel key to operate the elevators and they are purportedly LE friendly

Places to visit: Houston isn't a fantastic tourism destination. Plenty of great shopping and restaurants though.
Thanks hun, Im from the Nola area and kinda keep utr. I do have a p411 acct and will put out a feeler for next week.

I appreciate your help

xoxo
There's a great hotel near the Galleria that has valet parking only. Hobbyists in Houston love valet parking...especially the ones wearing fanny packs.
What's your p411 link Chella?
Gimme are you familiar with Houston? Im from a sleepy town as you know, Im nervous here looking at the alerts, wow.

Ladies are you reference friendly, as far as giving them?

Guys, any suggestions?
Gimme are you familiar with Houston? Im from a sleepy town as you know, Im nervous here looking at the alerts, wow.

Ladies are you reference friendly, as far as giving them?

Guys, any suggestions? Originally Posted by chellachella
If you read the alerts you'll notice a theme. Backpage and/or bad areas of town represent the vast majority. LE largely go after the low hanging fruit.

Galleria area and P411 plain and simple. Not sure how busy you'll be without pics and reviews but good luck to you.
I can provide all of that, pics, rates, menu. No reviews at this time and prefer not to have them, I just keep things more utr. I dont want "those" people knowing what I do or do not do, and I am pretty selective as to whom I see. Ive been around for a while--p411 okays are in a different area, but I have plenty of them, and tend to cater to men who like discretion. I dont see just anyone who hits me up.

I will also be traveling to Houston on business bi-weekly and have a need for discretion as well. I do not want to run into my boss on this site or have him or any co-worker recognize me in pics. That would end my career.

And I have read alerts, Im just not familiar with the area yet. Im in research phase.

Any help is appreciated.