Snow bunnies and hooker math

Two questions. First is a snow bunny a white girl that is pimped by a black dude? Second why do some of of these girls charge more per hour the more hours you book. For instance $160 for 1 hr and $360 for 2 hrs. Do they just prefer single hr or is it a lack of understanding basic math?
Good question...
If the choice is between assuming the girl either prefers short sessions or else she's an arithmetic nitwit ... the only choice that makes sense is: YEP, those.
Even Prince is disgusted by the February threads....

Trying to understand hookers is like trying to understand Sanskrit...
Under the cherry moon! I love Prince. Ok im done.

Even Prince is disgusted by the February threads....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
  • TheDr
  • 02-24-2014, 06:37 PM
No, a snow bunny is a white girl- pimped or not. I don't know about that math thing. Once I saw an ad like that I'm out. No patience for unintelligent folk... Good luck chief!
Two questions. First is a snow bunny a white girl that is pimped by a black dude? Second why do some of of these girls charge more per hour the more hours you book. For instance $160 for 1 hr and $360 for 2 hrs. Do they just prefer single hr or is it a lack of understanding basic math? Originally Posted by Ck1968
I saw that same ad and I thought to myself wouldn't it just be smarter to book 2 1HR sessions back to back?

Their math is fucked up.
Two questions. First is a snow bunny a white girl that is pimped by a black dude? Second why do some of of these girls charge more per hour the more hours you book. For instance $160 for 1 hr and $360 for 2 hrs. Do they just prefer single hr or is it a lack of understanding basic math? Originally Posted by Ck1968
The beauty to brains ratio on this site is so far out of whack, that it's sadly all too common to have remedial math fall by the wayside.
I thought a "snow bunny" is a white girl who sees black gentleman? Hmm?
I thought a "snow bunny" is a white girl who sees black gentleman? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Answer to Question 1: A snow bunny is either a sexy ass white girl or a sexy ass white girl that dates black men. It has NOTHING to do with her being pimped by blacks or any race of pimp.

Answer to Question 2: They prefer to see you for a shorter amount of time but if you insist on seeing them for over an hour then you'll pay more to do it.

DG was right about February
Drugs are bad
Any girl who uses the word snow in her name or proclaims her "whiteness" is sitting in a corner while daddy types her ad and markets his product.

31 years on this planet and I know dozens of white girls who exclusively date black men and they never call their self snowbunnies ... that's a name assigned to them by daddy.