0-4 one day, but score a perfect 10 the next

On Friday, Saturday was looking good with two confirmed dates, one set for 11 AM, the other for 5. First appointment was to be with a young provider with a fairly good history in our town. Not top shelf, but mostly with good reviews and GFE for sure. Good comms and confirmation emails. Wake up Saturday, in my inbox is an apology, she has to bail because Aunt Flo showed up a day earlier than expected. Wow, nice to let me know, but WTF, she was logged on to p411 a better part of the day and night, and even posted p411 ads for specials. 0-1

So right away, I PM another p411 provider and establish a link right away. Yes she wants to meet, and yes she can see me at noon. Perfect. But as it gets closer, she emails she has car trouble, wants to push it back an hour. OK I say. Then it gets pushed back another 1/2 hour so now it's messing with my other plans and encroaching on my 5 o'clock date. I scored it as a NC, BC. 0-2

5 o'clock is with a hottie young blonde. Great comms and setup on p411. Well it's an exact repeat of aforementioned. Pushed the appointment back twice due to lost dog, than she gets lost on the way home, and then...you can't make this shit up. 0-3.

Well the ultimate standby is a social club with waiting ladies that I go to seldom, because the quality of the girls are mixed, but usually can find one diamond in the rough. They open at 8 on Saturday. I show up and shoot the shit with the manager, Miss Anna, and they are zero girls there, nada, as in zilch for 2 hours. Never happened before. Anna said it was usually slow on Saturday night, but no one, WTF, I can't even get laid in a whore house. 0-4

But a new day dawned, Miss Ashley Anders was on p411. I sent her a PM that she answered right away. I'd seen her before so low and behold, a date is set for noon. Game on, I scored a fucking 10 after going 0-4 the day before. So there is hope for the Texans next season. Read about my 10 experience with Ashley in Independent Provider Reviews. She is fine as fuck, and a good fuck.
My bet, if you offered that same 1k to the other three, they would have been beating your door down 30 minutes early. Money talks...
  • Zx
  • 02-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Game on!
My bet, if you offered that same 1k to the other three, they would have been beating your door down 30 minutes early. Money talks... Originally Posted by citizen44
Hell yeah ... broad #1's cycle would have ended early ... broad #2 would have taken a taxi and broad #3 would have bought a new dog.
My bet, if you offered that same 1k to the other three, they would have been beating your door down 30 minutes early. Money talks... Originally Posted by citizen44
You know, when I joined, I started throwing Benjamins at my keyboard, but all it gave me was this silly name.