Sick and bored....not a good combo!!

I stayed home from work today(which I hardly ever do) with a nice case of strep throat combined with a pounding sinus headache. It's 9:39am and I'm already bored out of my mind. Watching reruns of The Office on Netflix and doing some reading.(which I hardly ever do!).

Anyway, I read one study where men think about sex 7.9 times per day and women think about it 6.1 times per day. Another study showed men thinking about it 19 times per day and women 10. I'd always heard that men's numbers were significantly higher, like every 7 seconds!! That's 8,000 times in 16 waking hours!! Highly doubt that being true!

Sooo, here's the question ladies and gents.....how many times per day would you say the typical male and female think about sex? I know between providers and clients, it may not be a fair question where I would assume the numbers would be significantly higher simply because we hobby. But, I'm interested in your response. It'll give me some interesting reading as I hold down the couch today!! Have a great Thursday!
I'm sorry you are sick

*hugs*

I think every 5 seconds for men. Every 60 seconds for women or maybe that's just me lol
I think about sex 7.9 times per second.
Thanks Bridgette! I appreciate the thoughts! Prolongus....hilarious!!!
Thanks Bridgette! I appreciate the thoughts! Prolongus....hilarious!!! Originally Posted by zipster

You're welcome!
So sorry you are sick...big hugs!

{I think about sex couple times a day....a healthy sex life and sexual imagination is good medicine}
I think about it maybe once or twice a day
zipster, hope you knock that strep on its ass and get to feeling better soon!!

were they talking about fucking, sex, or lovemaking??

when i'm not thinking about real life, errands & chores, music & art, travel plans, memories of great times and/or great friends [among other things], i'm thinking about sex, esp oral.
zipster, hope you knock that strep on its ass and get to feeling better soon!!

were they talking about fucking, sex, or lovemaking??

when i'm not thinking about real life, errands & chores, music & art, travel plans, memories of great times and/or great friends [among other things], i'm thinking about sex, esp oral. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thanks! The two surveys I read surveyed men and women from 21-50 and it was simply how many times per day did they think about sex. Didn't specify fucking, sex lovemaking, oral, etc.
I find I think about sex whenever I see an attractive lady. I usually find something attractive in most ladies....then I think about fucking it.

Get better soon!
By the way, while you are sick....catch up on your kegel exercises!
By the way, while you are sick....catch up on your kegel exercises! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Lol! I have been!!
I only think about sex when I am awake....and sometimes I dream about it. So thats only twice a day
I stayed home from work today(which I hardly ever do) with a nice case of strep throat combined with a pounding sinus headache. It's 9:39am and I'm already bored out of my mind. Watching reruns of The Office on Netflix and doing some reading.(which I hardly ever do!).

Anyway, I read one study where men think about sex 7.9 times per day and women think about it 6.1 times per day. Another study showed men thinking about it 19 times per day and women 10. I'd always heard that men's numbers were significantly higher, like every 7 seconds!! That's 8,000 times in 16 waking hours!! Highly doubt that being true!

Sooo, here's the question ladies and gents.....how many times per day would you say the typical male and female think about sex? I know between providers and clients, it may not be a fair question where I would assume the numbers would be significantly higher simply because we hobby. But, I'm interested in your response. It'll give me some interesting reading as I hold down the couch today!! Have a great Thursday! Originally Posted by zipster
Hope you get to feeling better Zipster!
Hope you get to feeling better Zipster! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Thank you doll!