Should Kelly Monroe be banned for admitting to sharing clients personal info?

1. Kelly Monroe admits to sharing clients personal info which resulted in her clients getting outed
2. Allowed her pimp access to the powder room
3. Lied about me being her pimp and having multiple handles

Why have the mods not banned her?
Agreed.

Just moved her to my 'Oh, hell nooo!' list.
  • jwood
  • 05-23-2015, 08:56 PM
Yes, if what you say is true.
Go read her posts jwood.
Yes, if what you say is true. Originally Posted by jwood
She says it jwood!

ok, due to me having a job, I didn't have much time to set appointments and I needed someone to help me. Basically a secretary. Touring, posting, those were a few requirements I was asking of this person. I employed someone to do exactly that. When I recently got on my account, I had noticed the post weren't up to par. My requirements of him were clearly stated before I hired him, and he was not doing his job correctly. I addressed the situation and gave him another chance. When I recently lost my job, I had logged on and seen nothing had changed. So I told him I no longer will need a secretary. Due to him having my logins he decided to retaliate against me, and drag my name through the mud. This started on the night of May 19th and I regained full access of my account yesterday. His name is chefboy74 and chincho. Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
1. Kelly Monroe admits to sharing clients personal info which resulted in her clients getting outed
2. Allowed her pimp access to the powder room
3. Lied about me being her pimp and having multiple handles

Why have the mods not banned her? Originally Posted by Chincho
There is a question in this. I'm not arguing your point or hers since I don't know the exact rules here to this and I'm not defending her or you since I don't know either of you and I wasn't there when any of this happened, only what I've seen in threads which for me is just hearsay for all of what both have said.

I agree the employee should have to sign a non-disclosure agreement like a lot of jobs require for even the lowest employee if the business has things that should be private although I'm not sure if it would do much good because it would be doubtful the lady would take them to court. A lot of the ladies have a service that they work for that we would call to have them send a girl over and, although they might or might not have their login on here so they can do reference checks, they would have a lot of their client info. I guess that might be a bit different though since we would normally know it isn't her we are talking to, etc.

I've heard others say that this is a business for these girls, can't a business hire someone?
(Chincho's gone national? He must not begetting enough attention at home.)

I've heard others say that this is a business for these girls, can't a business hire someone? Originally Posted by skbinks

I thought they just wanted my 1.3" of dangling death.
I thought they just wanted my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn, I'm just average. I wish I was that long so that I could feel the back of their throats too. The only time I can feel the back of anything is with my special ATF that lets me do it in her ear and then only if I really SLAM it in. I just have to be careful not to wake her with my screams of ecstasy.
skbincks, no woman can deep throat me because I am doing good if I get past her teeth. Pull out a tape measure and look at how long 1.5" is, I am shorter.
Damn, I'm just average. I wish I was that long so that I could feel the back of their throats too. The only time I can feel the back of anything is with my special ATF that lets me do it in her ear and then only if I really SLAM it in. I just have to be careful not to wake her with my screams of ecstasy. Originally Posted by skbinks
skbincks, no woman can deep throat me because I am doing good if I get past her teeth. Pull out a tape measure and look at how long 1.5" is, I am shorter. Originally Posted by pyramider
A single-quote mark (') means feet.
A double-quote mark (") means inches.

Knowing the difference can save a lot of confusion, and embarrassment.
I would give the benefit of the doubt to Kelly, even thought I've never met her.

I also agree with skbinks this is all hearsay.

But what I do know... is that I use a hobby phone, and a hobby email, and no RL info has ever passed from me to a provider. SO.... I don't really care if my info is "compromised" because I've already taken steps (like all veteran hobbyists' do) to protect myself from just such an occurrence.

Even after all this, I still want an appointment with this hot woman!! IJS

Be careful out there men!

Even after all this, I still want an appointment with this hot woman!! Originally Posted by pumpkineater
Yeah, I'm an idiot because I know this thread can and might hurt the reputation of either/both the lady and OP and that either one or both could be lying, but am I the only one besides pumkineater that is getting a woody for her and I have never even met here and probably will never get the chance to either?
yes, you be the only one getting a woody
if I may pop in on this as a provider of over 10 years on and off. There is never any excuse ever in the world of anyone being allowed in your personal space where such sensitive information is. When my madam from when I was 18 was being investigated, she never gave up her clients or her girls. No one who is that careless should be allowed to roam freely.