Zenovia

Has anyone heard from this fantastic woman? We used to be regulars all the time but she has really gone silent in the last 8 or more months. Perhaps she has retired from the hobby?
Was online as of end of August.
Maybe it has to do with the virus

*staff note: #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. - RS
Quite possible. Many good ladies have stepped back and gone silent.
shes busy w personal life

i luv me some Zen!!
Dallas has the answer.
i sent word to her to pop in here lol
She hit me up a couple of months ago
I am still around my dearest Kc friends, and admirers!!!
Cypher, I will DM you..let’s chat!
Unique C, thank you for your response
Cmore197474 this pandemic sucks, but it hasn’t stopped me from hanging out with my closest, dearest, trusted friends.. thanks for your concern!
Sweet DallasRain, you are a gem, thank you for being such beautiful soul, time to hang out VERY soon
Kmohamm816 we aught to do dinner Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or perhaps Thursday

Anyone interested in knowing where I usually interact, Dm me and I will share.

To my dearest friends, you know my routine, expect a DM/email tonight by yours truly

Well wishes to ALL
I'm not speculating about a certain personS health. I meant like being CAREFUL AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. REALLY??? I can't believe you would misunderstand that in this environment
I'm not speculating about a certain personS health. I meant like being CAREFUL AND SOCIAL DISTANCING. REALLY??? I can't believe you would misunderstand that in this environment Originally Posted by cmore197474
Your comment was ambiguous. Also, we have had reports and comments recently about eccie members who have covid-19, and other health issues, so the reminder about guidelines is warranted. You didn't get an infraction or even warning over it, so don't get upset about it.