New Talent at PTs

Stopped by PTs on Sat afternoon. There were a few familiar faces but there seemed to be alot of new talent. Pick your flavor and it was present. The ladies were all pretty attractive as well. Well done PTs, well done!

So there were Asian girls too?
Dammit I meant to include that - sorry no Asian ladies. A neopolitan offshoot (Black, Latina, White).
Nice to know there's new talent - think I'm going to stop by next week (on vacation and near end of month - Bills to pay!)
Nice to know there's new talent - think I'm going to stop by next week (on vacation and near end of month - Bills to pay!) Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004

Your bills or their bills? Just busting your chops NM2004...

SF
Your bills or their bills? Just busting your chops NM2004...

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
That would be Their bills, with My $, and my pleasure
Kinda new to looking for strange in a gents club.
Are the dancers open to meeting outside of the club?
I cant imagine having a good time in the VIP area and
getting it done within 3 songs (even if they are playing Tool).
What’s with all the Cubans? I’ve heard some complain, but I’ve had friendly dances from them. So what’s the deal or perception everyone seems to have. Was hoping to get one of them to agree to OSC action.
Kinda new to looking for strange in a gents club.
Are the dancers open to meeting outside of the club?
I cant imagine having a good time in the VIP area and
getting it done within 3 songs (even if they are playing Tool).
Originally Posted by naughty4u1976

I agree. Seems kind of hurried and I like to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy things a bit. I like an hour but I have never been able to get one out of the club that I could afford. Some are hot but I have the same orgasm even if she is not that hot. I do love Asian women for sure.
I agree. Seems kind of hurried and I like to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy things a bit. I like an hour but I have never been able to get one out of the club that I could afford. Some are hot but I have the same orgasm even if she is not that hot. I do love Asian women for sure. Originally Posted by DinkerPinker84
It's biz, bro; counter-offer their offer.
It is sad that business is down because of the virus, I mean who wants to pay those exorbitant entrance fees, food prices and VIP prices and at the same tie risk being exposed? .....I'd be surprised if any of the clubs can make it through this, the ladies are struggling to make money and like hittinit and other have said here, talking the lady into OTC may be the most cost effecient and least risky way to go .....