Happy Father's Day

This Papi wishes everyone a Happy Father's Day.

I know it's early, but it will be here shortly. Whether you are one, have one, or know one.....please have a special day.

God bless them all (and the women that tolerate them).

GS
"Father's Day is motherfucker's day." -George Carlin
Happy Father's Day to you also GS and to all you other dads. I was by my father's bedside a year ago yesterday when he passed, but have great kids that make today special.
Happy Father's Day to all you hot-blooded Dads!

~
  • Seedy
  • 06-15-2014, 04:32 AM
Rolling out the door to go surf fishing with my two stepsons, it going to be a great day, all you guys make it a great one also.
Every day I love and appreciate my Father, every woman is someone's daughter Happy Father's Day gents!
Call your Papi today. He loves you and wants to hear your voice.
Taking the old man out for a steak, then hanging out with my two boys.....that's right bitches....I procreated....2 more out there just like me....
Happy Father's Day to you also GS and to all you other dads. I was by my father's bedside a year ago yesterday when he passed, but have great kids that make today special. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
I hear Mr.Romantic...

My dad pass away 2 weeks ago and he was gonna turn 83 tomorrow...so yes I'm having a special thought for him right now...

A happy father's day to all the daddys and pappys out there xoxox
Bianca
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on Eccie.
I am very thankful for my father. He has never judged me and always been there for me.
Happy Fathers Day. I never became a father by choice. But... I have been referred to as a Mother F***** a few times.

Have fun everyone.
  • TheDr
  • 06-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks GS! Same to you. Happy father's day fellas...
Hope today was a great day for all.
Happy Father's Day