Backpage Shut Down.

Go to the dating section under women looking for men and all the ads are under there.
They are also under Massage.
Maybe now we can have a standard minimum because this $50 nonsense is killing us! I think I spent more money advertising on BP than I made! I once got a call and the guy asks "What will you do for $80?" So I politely responded "Swing by and pick it up!" SERIOUSLY ...it's been a long time coming for BP I promise I saw a girl posting for $35 Bitch that won't even fill up my SUV, if you don't go get tested
No great loss as far as I am concerned. The few times that I did use Backpage it was an all screaming disaster. learned my lesson. However, my concern is that there will be an influx to ECCIE of, how shall I put it, the less than desirable and flakes that have ruled Backpage for the past few years. Originally Posted by 74comet
Would that be a new opportunity for a new website? I'd be more than happy to create one if that's really needed. I think a new website with more security (SSL+encryption) and closed membership rules would be nice to keep the audience safe and secure. what do you think? No mention about eccie but I don't even feel p411 is secure enough.

I opened a thread about this also: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1942571

Any feedback would be appreciated.
I found this site & got verified just this week. I'm so greatful for this, as BP is gone now. I have some really wonderful regular clients I met through BP, and I'm glad Eccie allows us all to communicate & get to know each other.
Yea I always think the same thing like doesn't she realize it's gonna probably cost more to drive there and back lol like $60 dollar specials really ? It was time bp been watered down
Wow, totally crazy! Now where are all the super sketch providers that do $50 for 15 minutes going to post their ads? Originally Posted by Rayeti
They're on p411 now smdh
Women Seeking Men section of BackPage is now lit up with these ladies.
http://buffalo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/
I met A lot of great guys for BP but I have also heard more horror stories my clients experienced with BP girls I'm kind of glad that BP Is gone Hopefully the girls that were charging 60 specials will learn that that is an unacceptable and not tolerated by the VP ladies.
This is clearly not DT's fault, he loves golden showers, lol!
No great loss as far as I am concerned. The few times that I did use Backpage it was an all screaming disaster. learned my lesson. However, my concern is that there will be an influx to ECCIE of, how shall I put it, the less than desirable and flakes that have ruled Backpage for the past few years. Originally Posted by 74comet
But that is what will make ECCIE even more valuable. The mongers need to help weed out the bad actors (or actresses in this case). If we do our jobs, we'll clean this shit up fast. I'm all about helping the single moms of this great country. Together we will make America Great Again!!