City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS (choice)
Hair Length and Color: dark shoulder+
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: MM C+, thin body small butt, small pubic patch dark lips, 5', 110lbs, ok
Recommendation: Yes
She looks great. Just not a fan of her service. She is Msog.
  • Gar
  • 08-17-2018, 08:19 AM
I'm going to try and see her today. Thanks for the review.
She looks great. Just not a fan of her service. She is Msog. Originally Posted by newindallas
huh?

from everything I have read, her service is excellent.. I have not seen her, but my friend did.. and yes, he is my REAL friend for 12 years, who REALLY did see Chanel, LOL.. just thought I should mention that, for the edification of a Dude on this site who likes to dispute me on that. my friend was impressed with Chanel and her service.

you post that she is MSOG.. that alone suggests very good service. what do you find objectionable? you did not write a review. have you seen her, or are you going by what someone else posted?
I had a pretty good session with her. And as usual, too lazy to write a review that duplicates what's already been posted.
She’s always been good to me.. Great service IMHO..
Her service is good.

I never got an answer to my question, I see.. Chanel is MSOG, but you don't like her service.. yet everyone else seems to love her.

my friend pegged her as mid-30's, by the way. he said she was very accommodating, and naturally he gave me an extreme level of detail about her service. given his account, Chanel is one more in a line of pleasing performers at Pearl.. Candy, Coco, Lisa, Honey.. they have had many.
Seen channel last Friday, very nice. The description is spot on, except like Chung said she is a pleasing performer. Can't complain here, I'll post the review soon.
Next on my short list.