Encounter: I saw Ruby last night at Lucky Heaven. I was in Sexy PAWG Heaven

Date: September 7, 2018
Name: Ruby
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill Lane
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dfk, titty feel and sucking, bbbj, 69, ss, daty, doggie cfs
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair tied in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: PAWG Heaven. Maybe 5 feet five and 120 pounds. Round ass that is great for grabbing, and a pretty mouth great for the many kisses she delivered. Round titties, great for rubbing and sucking.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you PV. Ruby sounds like a delicious PAKG.
Yes, she is a PAKG. I'm so used to saying the W that I forget I have a K girl's ass in my hands! That other review talking about heart shaped ass got it right. Those black panties make it magical.
That other review talking about heart shaped ass got it right. Those black panties make it magical. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
thank you Sir. I'm glad somebody took notice, LOL.. I really emphasized that, because it makes Ruby stand out from the other girls.. she is pretty, she is sexy, and has a pleasing personality. but the black panties and bra set puts Ruby on a whole other plane!
  • chenk
  • 09-08-2018, 10:52 AM
nice review
nice review
Much obliged Gentlemen. Did anyone see Judy this weekend?
I want to see one more review of her before I pull the trigger. The reviews of Crystal have me wanting her
to pull my trigger.

But I want to see Ruby again, too! it would almost feel like cheating, if I see Judy or Crystal.

I have to tell my self they cheat on me too. Lol
call me skeptical of this reviewer and all his bumps of his own reviews
Huh? I respond to comments in my reviews, everybody does.
If that is your standard, be skeptical of everyone on this Site
good review
Any pics?
  • jc890
  • 09-10-2018, 02:02 PM
I made an appointment to see Ruby to verify the PAAG (phat ass asian girl) sighting. Assuming it was really Ruby (brunette with black two-piece lingerie set), she did not have enough of an ass to warrant the designation. She did have wide hips, but was definitely not a PAAG, as it’s defined here: https://www.reddit.com/r/paag/
I made an appointment to see Ruby to verify the PAAG (phat ass asian girl) sighting. Assuming it was really Ruby (brunette with black two-piece lingerie set), she did not have enough of an ass to warrant the designation. She did have wide hips, but was definitely not a PAAG, as it’s defined here: https://www.reddit.com/r/paag/ Originally Posted by jc890
Thank you for the timely intel. This is an excellent standard for us ass lovers to go by for PAAG. Sky and Honey@Pearls are the only ones I can think of that qualify.
She and anyone else chungpurlie and other known lying shills advertise and constantly bump is off my list.
Thank you for the timely intel. This is an excellent standard for us ass lovers to go by for PAAG. Sky and Honey@Pearls are the only ones I can think of that qualify. Originally Posted by Dogberry
I agree with the two ladies you identified. Let them be the standard for PAAG.