Lil Wayne Says He Doesn’t Know What Racism Is. (1 Minute Video)

You made it one day before getting back on race.

That’s some racist behavior right there. I pity you.
You made it one day before getting back on race.

That’s some racist behavior right there. I pity you. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

pity .. no scorn the Democrats and radical liberals (black and white). they are the ones making everything about race.

all the racial strife in the US wasn't from the Civil War. the Civil War was meant to end it and it did. it's what happened next that caused much lingering issues. that of course was at the hands of the Democratic party which after the Civil War ushered in segregation, Jim Crow and the KKK. this nonsense lasted 100 years almost to the year when the Civil Rights Act was passed which wouldn't have been needed at all if not for the century plus racist campaigns of the Democratic party.

the founders of the KKK had two things in common. all were former CSA officers and all were Democrats. and if you know history then you know that it wasn't enough for the KKK and the Democrats to target freed blacks, they also targeted white Republicans in the south. the Democrats and KKK worked to block voting by white Republicans as well as blacks. that's your Democratic party. and they haven't changed one bit over the years. they re still the Party of racism and hate.

when Joe Biden talks about Jim Crow 2.0 he's really talking about himself and the Democrats.
Silliness. You know better but spew that junk continuously. Those democrats are todays republicans. But as I said not even 3 days ago, the only folks on this forum that spew racist junk and start threads on race over and over are the same racist folks.

I pity you too Wacko.
  • Tiny
  • 03-31-2023, 05:00 PM
Silliness. You know better but spew that junk continuously.Those democrats are todays republicans. But as I said not even 3 days ago, the only folks on this forum that spew racist junk and start threads on race over and over are the same racist folks.

I pity you too Wacko. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Not true, the bold print. I know it happened in other states, but I can't think of a single prominent Texas Democrat who switched sides because of race. The ones who did, like Phil Gramm, Kent Hance, and Rick Perry, did so during the Reagan Revolution and afterwards.

My father's side of the family were racist Democrats, and they mostly remained racist Democrats until their dying days.

My Aunt, a lifelong Democrat, was walking on the beach in Galveston and saw a mixed race child. She said "They should just kill that child." That makes me cringe, even more so now that I have a mixed race son.
Silliness. You know better but spew that junk continuously. Those democrats are todays republicans. But as I said not even 3 days ago, the only folks on this forum that spew racist junk and start threads on race over and over are the same racist folks.

I pity you too Wacko. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

see below

Not true, the bold print. I know it happened in other states, but I can't think of a single prominent Texas Democrat who switched sides because of race. The ones who did, like Phil Gramm, Kent Hance, and Rick Perry, did so during the Reagan Revolution and afterwards.

My father's side of the family were racist Democrats, and they mostly remained racist Democrats until their dying days.

My Aunt, a lifelong Democrat, was walking on the beach in Galveston and saw a mixed race child. She said "They should just kill that child." That makes me cringe, even more so now that I have a mixed race son. Originally Posted by Tiny

appalling congrats for rising above it.
Racism when discussed in regards to its origins in this country triggers the leftwingers with the unvarnish truth of their past transgressions. They are the party of identity politics, as far as they're concerned MLK espousing we should judge people on the content of their character and not the color of the skin isn't what they believe...hence people coming unglued when racism is discussed because it falls right in their lap and they take great offensive to that. You ALWAYS take the most flack when your over the target...
You hit the nail on the head, sir! I post videos of prominent black people denying racism. In doing so, I get called a racist. That means I’m over the target. 1b1 needs to stop playing the victim, wake up, swallow the red pill, and leave the matrix that has captured his mind. White folks face more discrimination than anyone right now. We don’t check the right boxes when we apply. Everyone knows this, but Mr Blackman continues to act like a victim. I call B.S. on 1B1 and Lucas McCain.
Why do you think the schools are trying to push the leftwing horseshit CRT on young skulls full of mush...because that are trying to protray themselves as victims...that is the antithesis of the woke mobs bullshit that the mindless leftwingers are gleefully consuming by the boat load!!It's all over academia from preschool to the places they call "higher learning" That is why the left hates DeSantis...because he is a no nonsense in your face to them and that is a MAJOR trigger to them, they can't handle the truth!! I love when he bitch slaps them and they flip-out.

My Aunt, a lifelong Democrat, was walking on the beach in Galveston and saw a mixed race child. She said "They should just kill that child." That makes me cringe, even more so now that I have a mixed race son. Originally Posted by Tiny
We can disagree. The Dixiecrats of the good days of the KKK segregation and such are no longer the Democrats of today. They are proudly part of the Republican Party. The current groups of racists aren’t part of the Democratic Party but are happily Republican. The change began in the 60s and progressed.

So it’s silliness and garbage to try to compare the present party affiliations and policies from the parties of the 30s with the 80s and current. It’s disingenuous and stupid.
You hit the nail on the head, sir! I post videos of prominent black people denying racism. In doing so, I get called a racist. That means I’m over the target. 1b1 needs to stop playing the victim, wake up, swallow the red pill, and leave the matrix that has captured his mind. White folks face more discrimination than anyone right now. We don’t check the right boxes when we apply. Everyone knows this, but Mr Blackman continues to act like a victim. I call B.S. on 1B1 and Lucas McCain. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Actually you post videos about race because you’re a racist and well . . . It’s as simple as that. You just prove it over and over by continuing to post about race. It just stays in your head. Everything is seen through the prism of racist thoughts.

You’re the one playing the victim. It’s all you know.
You don't know a fucking think about him but you take it upon yourselves to label him racist. Since you're a self-anointed know-it-all why don't you "enlighten us on the racist Republicans.
Please provide proof because if you don't it's still your opinion...AND NOT FACTUAL!!
He’s a racist. You’re just unentertaining.
He’s a racist. You’re just unentertaining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm not on here to entertain anyone. You're on the other hand are here to cry and belly ache about your perception of racism that consumes you enough to cry to the moderator...you poor thing. Get over in already.
Yawn