Judge rules Dominion case go to trial

FOX News did their best..but it didn't succeed.

FOX news..knowingly pushed false conspiracy theories

"The evidence developed demonstrate it is crystal clear that none of the statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true."

- so rules the judge

Related matters:

- many members here push false conspiracy theories, fortunate for them they can't be chased

- perhaps FOX news last line of defense can be "but the ratings were great".

"The evidence developed demonstrate it is crystal clear that none of the statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true."

- so rules the judge

Related matters:

- many members here push false conspiracy theories, fortunate for them they can't be chased

- perhaps FOX news last line of defense can be "but the ratings were great". Originally Posted by VitaMan

as you like to say .. consider the source ... NPR.

leans left .. thanks to your tax dollars. is that what we are paying for? leftist news financed by tax dollars?

NPR (Online News)

Community somewhat agrees.

now let's consider what the Judge really said ....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-dom...201846761.html

source is the AP .. thanks for asking.

Associated Press

Superior Court Judge Eric Davis ruled that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that none of the allegations made by Trump allies on Fox in the weeks after the election were true.

what a difference a few word make, yes?
You are saying the judge did not make this ruling ?

Or what are you trying to say ?

Go ahead and say it.
You are saying the judge did not make this ruling ?

Or what are you trying to say ?

Go ahead and say it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

i'm saying you misrepresented what the Judge ruled.

"Superior Court Judge Eric Davis ruled that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that none of the allegations made by Trump allies on Fox in the weeks after the election were true."

thank you valued poster
Allegations are not statements ?

Any point you are trying to make is moot anyway. The case is going to trial. Do you understand that ?
Allegations are not statements ?

Any point you are trying to make is moot anyway. The case is going to trial. Do you understand that ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

i;ve said all along it's going to trial because FOX has the upper hand by legal precedent.
FOX did everything possible in arguments before the judge to prevent this from going to trial.

It is going to trial because the judge ruled and said so.

Not because of a legal precedent.

How many mistaken claims have you made just today ?
FOX did everything possible in arguments before the judge to prevent this from going to trial.

It is going to trial because the judge ruled and said so.

Not because of a legal precedent. Originally Posted by VitaMan

how many times did Dominion get denied asking for a summary judgement in their favor?

yeah .. it's going to trial all right.

that's what FOX wants. they aren't going to settle.
Laughing now

Why keep kidding yourself
Laughing now

Why keep kidding yourself Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

"Superior Court Judge Eric Davis ruled that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that none of the allegations made by Trump allies on Fox in the weeks after the election were true."
The judge said so

- so rules the judge

Related matters:

- perhaps FOX news last line of defense can be "but the ratings were great". Originally Posted by VitaMan
as you like to say .. consider the source ... NPR.

leans left .. thanks to your tax dollars. is that what we are paying for? leftist news financed by tax dollars?

NPR (Online News)

now let's consider what the Judge really said ....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-dom...201846761.html

source is the AP .. thanks for asking.

Associated Press

Superior Court Judge Eric Davis ruled that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that none of the allegations made by Trump allies on Fox in the weeks after the election were true.

what a difference a few word make, yes? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

VM, you are correct in that foxy pushed their own narrative. Doing so, they certainly don't live up to the news moniker they tally about. Quite the opposite. They are biased and hypocrites. Surprised nobody mentioned that Sean Hannity when the court papers identified Individual 1 (#HeWhoShallBeNamed) came about, how he was foaming at the mouth saying how unfair the case was but *NEVER* mentioning that he was fighting the court in having his name supressed (sp), and failing to do so, that he also was caught paying off a mistress.

Just goes to show you how things go at foxy when it comes to the facts.

And speaking of facts, I love how people try to place the best light on what they argue. Fact (there is that word again) is that any POV has a leaning. Which i'll refer to as breadth. Nice to find something dead center.

But breadth doesn't mean a damn thing except to see how vitriolic the person presenting/arguing their side is.

No mention of Fact. Which i'll call depth.

With a good search, there is a balance between breadth and depth.
Alot of people seem to ignore the depth of facts. And I sure have asked that 1 question, repeatedly, to an individual.

Say he, can that guy give the Factual Reporting content for foxy? Not just which way their mind leans. Makes for much more interesting dialogue seeing if a person stands on a firm foundation or is arguing from a pit of quicksand.
VM, you are correct in that foxy pushed their own narrative. Doing so, they certainly don't live up to the news moniker they tally about. Quite the opposite. They are biased and hypocrites. Surprised nobody mentioned that Sean Hannity when the court papers identified Individual 1 (#HeWhoShallBeNamed) came about, how he was foaming at the mouth saying how unfair the case was but *NEVER* mentioning that he was fighting the court in having his name supressed (sp), and failing to do so, that he also was caught paying off a mistress.

Just goes to show you how things go at foxy when it comes to the facts.

And speaking of facts, I love how people try to place the best light on what they argue. Fact (there is that word again) is that any POV has a leaning. Which i'll refer to as breadth. Nice to find something dead center.

But breadth doesn't mean a damn thing except to see how vitriolic the person presenting/arguing their side is.

No mention of Fact. Which i'll call depth.

With a good search, there is a balance between breadth and depth.
Alot of people seem to ignore the depth of facts. And I sure have asked that 1 question, repeatedly, to an individual.

Say he, can that guy give the Factual Reporting content for foxy? Not just which way their mind leans. Makes for much more interesting dialogue seeing if a person stands on a firm foundation or is arguing from a pit of quicksand. Originally Posted by Precious_b

what mistress? the interwebs don't seem to know anything about it

hannity and his wife had been separated for several years before divorcing in 2019

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_H...#Personal_life

now about that question you seem so eager about ..

what would you say if FOX has exactly the same factual rating as MSNBC just to pick a LEFT source to compare with a RIGHT source?

well they do. both are rated MIXED

all this jaw flapping about sources and bias is .. wait for it ... biased if ya just want to claim "The Right" is the only biased sources. both sides, left and right are biased as is their reporting.

shocking yes!?!

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

Bias Rating: LEFT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news-bias/

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station/Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Wouldn't surprise me that you would ignore a BIG fact about sean, foxy and how faux they are with news.

But to your continued use of #1. Misdirection and #2. Ignoring the question and peppering with your own question(s).

I am not asking for comparison to MSNBC. If you want to give comparisons, give them for those outlets that are higher Factual Reporting value and more centered. I'll take Fact over political leaning.

Can you get a better metric than "mixed"? There is one vetting site we both agree on that gives varying levels for Factual Reporting.

I'll let you search a bit more for the hannity begging to remain undisclosed in court documents before i find some links. Give you the opportunity to put it out there in the best light.
Wouldn't surprise me that you would ignore a BIG fact about sean, foxy and how faux they are with news.

But to your continued use of #1. Misdirection and #2. Ignoring the question and peppering with your own question(s).

I am not asking for comparison to MSNBC. If you want to give comparisons, give them for those outlets that are higher Factual Reporting value and more centered. I'll take Fact over political leaning.

Can you get a better metric than "mixed"? There is one vetting site we both agree on that gives varying levels for Factual Reporting.

I'll let you search a bit more for the hannity begging to remain undisclosed in court documents before i find some links. Give you the opportunity to put it out there in the best light. Originally Posted by Precious_b
your question has been answered. couldn't care less about Hannity's personal life it has nada to do with his job at FOX.

what better metric? why am i not surprised you are deflecting? so you think mediabias is inaccurate now after claiming it and allsides are your "go to" sources?

they are mine too, in fact they are pretty much the only two widely used sources.

allsides doesn't rate accuracy. a fact that i find surprising.

https://www.allsides.com/blog/why-al...media-accuracy

Why AllSides Doesn’t Rate Media Accuracy

so unless you know a third source that is independent of any news org's (as in they own or control the site) mediabias rating stands.

actually i'm beginning to think you didn't even know Fox's rating. what did you think it'd be other than MIXED? Fake News? apparently not.

remember it was you and VM that started this whole "consider the source" nonsense and it is nonsense if you only want to criticize the right as biased while ignoring the left's also known bias.