Please take a look at my December special for web services

For my Eccie Friends I am offering a dot com registration for $7.99 or a dot net for $6.99 this is for new registrations only, and these prices are only good during December. Private registration is only $1.95 more.

These plans include Free hosting for a year (5 page site), and a tool called website tonight which has over 3000 templates that allows you to have your web site up in 30-60 minutes.
There is no technical knowledge needed, but my free tech support can help you if needed.

The link below will take you to a site that a provider, very close friend of mine, got up in 30 minutes using these tools. You will notice there is no longer contact information for her there as she is currently inactive in the business.
She has kept the site in case she decides to become active again. This is her site:
She does still have reviews up on ECCIE though:

http://www.rockchickokc.com/

Now my free hosting includes a link back to my page as you will notice at the top of her ad. If you don’t want that link my paid hosting does not include that, and my prices are the lowest on the internet I guarantee a minimum of 99% up time with my hosting. for most it is 100%

A basic site for your family or business.
5-Page Website (including Website tonight)
1 GB Disk Space
150 GB Bandwidth
Hosting and 1 Email Account $6.99 per month

Deluxe plan
More features. More Pages. Just as easy.
10-Page Website
10 GB Disk Space
500 GB Bandwidth
Hosting and 500 Email Accounts $8.99 per month

Nether of these plans require long term commitments or automatic billing. automatic billing available for you though if you want it

I offer the best prices and service on the internet. My services are available worldwide. I also offer all international domain extensions, and it most cases you can pay in your own currency.

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com/

I have been in business almost 15 years offering great prices and service. Long term commitments or automatic billing are never required. I was the first to ever advertise on ASPD, and was one of the first 50 to join that site way back in 1999.

If you Register a domain with me or add my hosting you have a choice of over 100 languages for your web site.

I have a tool called Web site tonight that allows you to do your own web site, which could save you hundreds of dollars. This tool does not require any technical ability on your part, or HTML knowledge.

If you do find you do need help though I offer 24/7 FREE TECH SUPPORT 365 days a year by phone or email

So far over 2 million people have seen my sponsored ads on Facebook, and I will be starting a new one very soon in selected countries.
I am now offering the new .XXX domain extension.

The price is $99.00. Now this price is much higher than I like to charge for a domain, 'but it is the minimum allowed by the owners of this new extension.

Many are selling this for well over $200.

I always offer the lowest prices on all domain extensions possible.

You can find all the information on this, and all my other services at:

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com/
I just wanted to remind all my friends of my December special.

It makes a cool gift for the kiddos too.

Say your last name is deepdish and you have a daughter Mary.

I bet she would love to be able to tell all her friends she has her own web page, and they can email her at

mary@marydeepdish.com.

Total cost for a full year only $7.99. Pay $1.95 more and all of your registration information will be private, and none of it will appear in the whois data base.

If you have any questions private message me or post here.

I want to thank all of you that have taken advantage of this special already, and many of my other web services.

Also a big thank you to all of my curent customers even going back over 10 years from ASPD.

My services are available world wide, and in most cases you can pay in your own currency at current exchange rates.

I also offer 24/7 365 days a year FREE tech support by email or phone.

Great for any business or private reason, not just adult.

I do run sponsored ads on Facebook as well in about 20 countries from time to time that so far have been seen by over 3 million people from around the world.
  • Tr0y
  • 12-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Pretty cool. I do alot of site work, and I may start getting my domains from you.
Thank you for your interest Tr0y. I would be pleased to get any of your business.

xx