New Years Photo Specials...

I am a local photographer in the Dallas/FT.Worth area and I am offering a few packages for providers needing to update their photo collections.

For the providers that are comfortable in their own space I will come to you and the photo session lasts 1 Hour @ $50/hour.

Glamour/studio $100/hr, discount provided for 3 or more providers wishing to get together and combine their sessions.

If you want any "location" shoots, I am open based on location and time of day, and we can discuss rate and availability over the phone.

You can see examples of my work at www.roberthold.com and contact me via email through my contact link or call me at 469-777-6245 to schedule an appointment.

All photos will be processed and delivered either via private webpage or thumb drive.
Hello ladies, I have done pictures with him in the past. Great guy and very professional..... Takes wonderful photos and makes you feel very comfortable..... Will be visiting him in the near future....
As was posted in another thread, I do not discriminate against any provider in anyway... if you need photos, I am ready to take them...
robtog, I will definitely be in touch when I tour to Dallas! Thank you for your professionalism.

And by the way - beautiful work!
Thanks!!