Photo retouch - FREE! Really!

Hello Lovely Providers

I offer photo retouching services. Most of us do not just get it right in the photos. Professional retouching services (the ones that do the magazines) are of course out of reach for many. I can do the following:

I summary I can retouch:
Skin . Hair . Eyes . Nose . Ears . Lips . Teeth . Slimming . Breasts . Cloth . Background

In detail I can improve skin texture, color, remove wrinkles and blemishes, enlarge eyelashes, emphasize your eyes, enhance and reshape lips, fix hair style, remove hair strings, whiten teeth, remove teeth gaps, etc. Can apply or remove make-up, change color tone of skin and eyes, smoothen skin texture. "Slimming" is a challenging retouching operations and it is in very high demand as well - but probably not amoung providers :-) Regular (boring) photo will look chic and glamorous once retouched. If you want your portrait to reveal your beauty and conceal imperfections let me help.

As for cost, I am doing this as a way to help out and as hobby rather than to make money. So I will leave it up to you to decide what the touch up is worth. You pay after you see what has been done. <3

Thanks again lovely providers!