PAY STUBS HELP

Not sure if this goes here but Im needing someones help that can help with pay stubs for rental house. I make great $$$$ but need to show to renter. Please pm me or email me
Shannon.shane30@yahoo.com
Good luck with that doll. That's a highly illegal process and costly for anyone if they get caught.

I would ask one of your clients who owns their own business for help and keep it off the board. Lots of haters on here who would love to use that to their advantage.
Tell the landlord that you are a traveling dancer who is independent so your business is cash basis. Thats what I did and just used my bank account to show verification that I had the income to cover the rent ... Hope this helps you out
you can also say you are a personal trainer , maybe you can use a steady client or 2 or a girl on here to say you train them , You can also get some business cards made up for it .
vistaprint.com does biz cards for free or next to free
yep, i say try to show 2 months of bank statements. Fill out the app with "self Emp" ie: dancer, personal trainer, massage therapist, etc

I'm about doing the same

Good luck!
XOXO
Kat
Thanks everyone for the advice. I have done this before with great success but the guy was in Dallas who made them but I lost contact with him. Im just trying to see what my options were
Ok I got what I needed. Thanks everyone