First time visitor

Hello I will be visiting new orleans for the first time for mardi gras in feb. i know its extremely early but i hear the hobby is tough during that time. Looking to see if anyone could make some suggestions on where to look for someone during that time. I would love to find someone who does greek during that time or possibly someone who doubles with someone else. I could knock out a huge life long fantasy if i could find both together. Anyone have any expierience during this time? I will be staying at the sheraton if thats any help for answers.
Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 is the date Mardi Gras falls on this upcoming year. You'll be right in the heart of the action at the hotel you've booked. If you can set something up for before that Tuesday, or really before Friday, February 9th you'll likely be straight. The parade calendar can be found here.

It's not impossible to play during the end of Mardi Gras season. It's just that if there is a parade happening, you can be stuck in traffic for a whole hour trying to get several blocks away.
Thank you so much Lena. Unfortuantely I will be there Feb 11-14th.