Had a blast

I had a blast last night with my family. Latino families party hard. We were not drinking (I was), but we were dancing and having a blast. I told my grandma I was cooking chicken tortilla soup and that's all she wrote.
Isabella, I have on two occasions lived with Hispanics,,,I was recently divorced and a friend of mine was looking for a place to live so he and four other guys moved in with me for a year...it was great...we were all working hard...all of us had two jobs I worked nights and I came home one morning on Thanksgiving and the five guys were making tamales...Lord it was an assembly line...we made hundreds of tamales... banana leaves... everything....they were awesome...
Then I was living alone and one of the guys and a female friend that was needing a place to live and she lived with me for about a year and the same thing happened...her sister and her were making tamales again for Thanksgiving...and I mean it's a production...hours of preparation...they tasted great....both ended up in great fiestas....
Yes. Its amazing the work that goes into tamales. Yes. I was drunk and no one knew.!! I posted a video up on my Twitter page. But yes party harty with Latinos and drinks
chicken tortilla soup ..MMMMMMM YUMMMMM!!!
I made some the day we got drunk.. lol