URL / Website: Sunflowergirls.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Usual apartments
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Very skinny, but huge MM. Too skinny for my taste though. Older looking face forsure but still pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
Has she been in DFW recently? I thought another studio had a girl with a similar name
Has she been in DFW recently? I thought another studio had a girl with a similar name Originally Posted by Armydude89D
This is her first time in Dallas.
I'm gonna swing by and make a couple of deposits soon.
On the looks side.. is similar in terms of rating to Dana or Maya?
How skinny? Emma skinny?
How skinny? Emma skinny? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I haven't seen Emma, but LA Nicole was very skinny except for her tits to be honest lol. Like not anorexic but step above that.
I like Emma’s body so a comparison to LA Nicole being similar is a great compliment
I haven't seen Emma, but LA Nicole was very skinny except for her tits to be honest lol. Like not anorexic but step above that. Originally Posted by Shepard1993
She is not as skinny as Emma!!
On the looks side.. is similar in terms of rating to Dana or Maya? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Bodywise, Maya is the clear winner. Facewise I think Nicole gets the win. Performance wise, both are milfy dick crazed sluts who take ot raw so I think is a draw. No reference for Dana sadly.
Bodywise, Maya is the clear winner. Facewise I think Nicole gets the win. Performance wise, both are milfy dick crazed sluts who take ot raw so I think is a draw. No reference for Dana sadly. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
+100
Bodywise, Maya is the clear winner. Facewise I think Nicole gets the win. Performance wise, both are milfy dick crazed sluts who take ot raw so I think is a draw. No reference for Dana sadly. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
I agree with the Milfy comment but Dana is just as good looking as Nicole and Maya. No one gets kicked out of that bed.