Best Provider to Shower With?

What providers like to shower with clients and have a nice shower to do it? Inquiring minds want to know.
Check out Venus Entertainment.

They do a two-girl massage which includes a shower with two lovely naked women. See my review of my experience: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1452264
I like a good 'ol table shower but only had it up in Dallas.
I have showered with Scarlett De Rossi numerous times and it is more sensual and mind numbing each time. Her IOP is off the charts when all steamy and soaped up.
you're in Luck today! Shower with 2 women you say?? Austin Ellen and I are offering shower massages today and doubles FBSM all day today. come get wet and wild with 2 willing wanton woman TODAY> Half hour doubles L2 fbsm/fetish for 200and an hour doubles 300 includes shower, squirting, toys, prostate, pegging and much more. lets get wet and sexy in the shower today
Janine!! Enough said!!
Yesterday was an hot afternoon and I found the perfect lady to shower with, both before and after a very hot session: AsianLyala http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=158867

Very sensual and passonate lady.

All I have to say abut her shower in just one wordl: WoW!!

I shall return.
Venus Girls love to shower with you. We have a new addition today and for doubles tomorrow. We'll shower you with affection and soapy suds.
I believe Aphrodite has advertised a table shower.
I enjoy showering with guys if I know beforehand so that I don't take one right before you show up. I think they can be very sensual and sexy foreplay.
to start a session with a shower is a refreshing but nice foreplay...
  • anita
  • 08-15-2015, 01:40 AM
I love showering with a guy. They always get hard when we make out in there. I also love having a relaxing bath for two.
I have showered with Scarlett De Rossi numerous times and it is more sensual and mind numbing each time. Her IOP is off the charts when all steamy and soaped up. Originally Posted by VLombardi
Yep. The Language Of Love ladies are also pretty damn epic.