I love you Austin men and ladies....

But you are going to have to come and see me in WACO.... at my private incall....

No, this in NOT a threAD.

I really don't know what is going on or what has been said, but my phone is blowing up and my PM box is full, because apparantly someone said I was in AUSTIN or some lady is claiming to be me in Austin... LOL.

Really does not matter.

I just don't want y'all to be disappointed or think I am not respsonding to your requests for appointments there. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Ladies and gents are welcome to make the trip north!

Men always want what they can't have

& lesbehonest, you're hotttt! Maybe you should plan a little trip southbound 35 to Austin sometime this summer!
Opps.... my bad! Hey we can dream! I was spreading rumors! So many girls so many numbers.... sorry guys!

Now Brandy lets get your cute little butt now here! LOL Sounds like your dance card would fill up in a heart beat.
  • Toyz
  • 06-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Honey, you know you can come stay with me when you decide to come visit Austin...what you do during the day is your business...just be here to tuck me in at night
hmmmmmmmm

It's a threAD but ass kissers will say otherwise.

I do wonder why the avatar pic? Use your pic from your showcase. The avatar pic looks like an overdone "glamour shots" type pic

sixx
hmmmmmmmm

I do wonder why the avatar pic? Use your pic from your showcase. The avatar pic looks like an overdone "glamour shots" type pic

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
It looks like a threAD on the surface but if you take a pause and analyze the situation, how else should she have addressed the problem of Austin guys filling up her inbox with requests when she had no intentions of making the trip down here? Reply to and delete each PM as they come in?
You need to come to Austin for a nicely rewarding visit.
Go where the interest is.
Whatever it is, you Austin gents stop filling her inbox, and blowing up her phone. She doesnt even have time to get back to me. Ranch
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. You look gorgeous in both pictures but I prefer the curls.

hmmmmmmmm

I called Brandy and apologized. Totally my screw up. Sorry for misleading everyone. I think Brandy is well worth the drive to Waco. But it sure would be nice if she visited. I did tell her if she came down I'd cover her hotel during her stay. (I of course would check her in! LOL) Let’s keep our fingers crossed! Once again, I'm very sorry for my mistake.
Aww, You guys are too kind!

Thanks for clarifying and thanks SL for the [personal phone call and apology. I am sure you meant no harm, sweetie. You are a stand up gentleman in my book.

It looks like a threAD on the surface but if you take a pause and analyze the situation, how else should she have addressed the problem of Austin guys filling up her inbox with requests when she had no intentions of making the trip down here? Reply to and delete each PM as they come in? Originally Posted by Beagle
I really did not understand why my PM inbox filled up with guys from Austin wanting appointments yesterday and my phone DID blow up. Thanks for understanding. I work hard at having good TCB and suddenly it was very overwhelming!

It's a threAD but ass kissers will say otherwise. Originally Posted by sixxbach
It is comments like this that keep me away from the drama y'all have in Austin.

I have a drama and troll free private incall in Waco.

All of you ladies and most of you gents are welcome to come north to see me.

Asking the mods to close this post when you get a chance.......

Kisses

Brandywine
Aww, You guys are too kind!

Thanks for clarifying and thanks SL for the [personal phone call and apology. I am sure you meant no harm, sweetie. You are a stand up gentleman in my book.

I really did not understand why my PM inbox filled up with guys from Austin wanting appointments yesterday and my phone DID blow up. Thanks for understanding. I work hard at having good TCB and suddenly it was very overwhelming!

It is comments like this that keep me away from the drama y'all have in Austin.

I have a drama and troll free private incall in Waco.

All of you ladies and most of you gents are welcome to come north to see me.

Kisses

Brandywine Originally Posted by Brandywine Paige
Don't be so sensitive. Plenty of gals travel to Austin. So let's not make it seem your reason for not coming is to avoid drama. I actually paid you a compliment that you should use one of your showcase pics as your avatar.

I like your spunk

sixx
Don't be so sensitive. ........ I actually paid you a compliment .....
A compliment like one I heard the other day: "for a fat guy, you don't sweat too much?"

Originally Posted by brandywine paige

Just sayin
All I have to add here is that I have pretty intimate knowledge of Brandy and I will say that she is a lil firecracker that you 'boys' in Austin may not be 'big' enough to handle.. A certain crack, sparkle, zap type of instrument is simple and easy for her to deploy on any of you at any given time. Then, following that if you can't get the point to be respectful she has damn near the whole of Ft. Hood at her wait.. So, consider how you treat her and how you communicate. She's a lovely girl as long as you are right by her. You side step her just a tad and boy ya better watch out!

`in the words of my bud,
Just Sayin!
  • Toyz
  • 06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Thats because she doesnt like you, not because she is busy...