Review: KATa strophic Threes strikes and your OUT!

Date: 1/24/12
Provider: KiIT-4-KAT
Phone: n/a
Email Address: Who cares
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: S Austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing Stood up THREE TIMES!
Session Length: -
Fee: $0
Hair Length and Color: Don't know never saw her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never saw her
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review.

It will be intersting to hear her side of the story.
She's one of my ATF's and my best friend

I saw her recently and TCB was good, but my appt was at 11:00am.
If this is completely true, I'll have to change my opinion of her. She's been terrific for a long time.. but...............it's the first time I've heard of this behavior from her. I think she will pop in with an explanation. It's not like she's taking lessons from Sarah... hopefully.
kat has always been a professional. her tcb has always been on point! her bcd , legendary. i really believe there is a good explanation, atleast i hope so.
shes earned enough credit with me to show her some leeway till i hear her side
gwals, said "Nothing Stood up THREE TIMES."

gwals, we don't attempt to neg LEGENDS around these parts.

Speaking for me I could care less you got stoned by Kat 3times. Whatever the story.

Your loss bro!

If one of my fellow Mongs wants to jump on and say "Boog, she canceled three times" Bla Bla have at it.

I still wouldn't care. Yea WK bla bla...whatever.

-Boog

Your loss bro!

If one of my fellow Mongs wants to jump on and say "Boog, she canceled three times" Bla Bla have at it.

I still wouldn't care. Yea WK bla bla...whatever.

-Boog Originally Posted by LBoog
definitely think a let me make it up to you session could be devastating!
No activities took place so moved to Coed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Well, Space, you've deprived us of all the useful information in the name of "rules", so who cares where the review/comment went after this...
Wish I could see ros cause this in no way is the Kat I have know over the past 6 years to ncns but things happen..Sorry you were stood up
When they go bad...... there was always a point where it started.....

I'm not saying that is what happened here....

BUT.....

It is important to always get the information out.....

Others can make better decisions with up to date information....

Now a message to all her supporters, male and female alike......

Before dissing the reviewer like some newbie the way some of you are......

Take the time to notice he is a long time member with more reviews than 3 of you combined and this is the first NEGATIVE Review he is writing.....

Factor in that BEFORE he came to the board and posted he gave her not one but 2 opportunities to make things right and got ditched 3 times for his efforts in giving her the benefit of the doubt....

Short of his account being hijacked...... I would not discredit a word he has presented.....
Hello Folks...

Gwalas has heard my sincere apologies and rather simple explanation for the missed meetings; however, with friends coming to my defense due to the atypical behavior from me, I wish to address their concerns and admit that shit does happen sometimes that even I can't overcome. Well, maybe I can't go back in time to prevent roadblocks but I have covered the bases on a couple so they aren't repeated.

First obstacle which contributed greatly to the issue was not having service for my cell phone. Almost two months without a cell will certainly illuminate how much it's relied upon. Believe me, not having it made it even more difficult to remedy the situation. Fortunately, with a little *LOT OF* help from a friend, I'm once again able to accept text msgs and calls. Other than the internet, a phone is the most necessary resource.

Second obstacle is a tad more difficult, but my erstwhile business associate, Bishop, who accompanied me to the last Austin social, felt jointly responsible for so remedied by giving me his LOUDEST, MOST OBNOXIOUS ALARM CLOCK. OMG! If I sleep through that, it will be because a neighbor kicked my door in and broke it into pieces! lol Sorry. Not meaning to make light of the situation, but it is in the past and have to move on.

The third issue for me is that I sleep like the dead. Literally sometimes. This is even moreso the case if I have been drinking which, although rare, was the case the nights before the second and subsequently third scheduled appointments. The social's after-party got pretty festive. Fellas (You know who you are! Thanks! Really, though... not your fault.) Let me start again... Fellas generously plied me with tequila shots which really make me a spicy girl! *rowr* Bishop & I put on our own display of "Dirty Dancing" and spread the love to some of the other ladies who were there, too. Quite a party down there by the stage! *woot*woot* I haven't been to a SC in quite a while, so guess it was more fun than usual. *ahem* Don't tell Whispers I said that. *shhhh* Anyway, by the time we left, Bishop was sporting his bad boy swagger which is a sign to me that I better reign him in while I can or things could get really crazy!!! That other guy is a bit scary so I avoid running into him. Bishop's lucky he's so fuckin' awesome or I wouldn't deal w/ it. lol So, we left and dropped off a lovely provider on our way home. yada yada

An early bird client had reserved 5:30am the next morning to stop by so I stayed up to prevent missing his call and DIED afterward. I'd let my roomie know I was expecting someone at 1pm so needed to be up around noon. Be my backup plan, ok? No prob! Except he wasn't home at noon and I was just snoozing away all that tequila & missed sleep. I woke up around 5:30p groggy & wondering what was going on then realized... OMG! I had my make-up appt w/ gwalas today! PANIC! Went to the computer to PM & CRASH! *grrrr* People who know me are fully aware that I've been under a friggin' technology curse for a while now so this was certainly NOT a new thing. I'm just SICK of it, though. So, further delay but finally got a PM off to gwalas apologizing for yet another disappointment. My pride was injured as it's always been my directive to EXCEED expectations. This was not going well at all and considering my background in handling executive level escalations/issue resolution, I knew it would be more difficult to win back the trust of someone jilted not once - but twice.

To my relief, gwalas graciously replied that "third times a charm!" and would let me know his next opportunity to get away. I thanked him for his positive attitude and thought "wow, another optimist in this world! Awesome!" I was determined to do my part to insure he didn't become disillusioned with things due to MY failures. I don't allow things to have that long-term affect on myself although at times it's harder to move ahead. I'd definitely not want to be a contributor to holding on to negativity.

So, the next date was set for the following Wed. Friday prior, my cell service was finally restored, so I could provide gwalas with that extra piece of info. Tues afternoon, a friend of Bishop's we hadn't seen for some time called & invited us over for dominoes. Now, I've beaten these boys every time, so I wasn't sure I really should go & hurt their feelings again, but he was just as determined that I would be the one hurtin' when I got beat! Well, that's kinda like calling Marty McFly "chicken" when you issue me a challenge. lol It's on! Later that evening, I picked up Bishop and we went to our buddies to roll some bones. Maybe I shouldn't have taken all the tequila shots for not getting the domino points, but... it was the rule! Anyway, long story short, had a similar repeat to the last missed session as I woke up hours past the appointed time wondering how in the hell I was going to make up for this fuck up. I was mighty discouraged... very pissed at myself for being an idiot and blamed everything from lack of routine to cozy bedrooms before breaking down for a cry & sleeping another two hours.

So... of course, I sent a PM to gwalas apologizing for this travesty. He'd already PM'd me earlier when unable to reach me and said that standing him up three times would be "katastrophic". This was nothing I wouldn't expect or accept as accountability. I told him that perhaps it was a sign that it just wasn't meant to be. After all, I've had several people over the years who seemed to always have some issue arise every time they scheduled. It's frustrating especially because you haven't got a clue what destiny has in mind. You simply have to roll with what life gives you.

That's pretty much it for this comedy of errors. Gwalas is certainly welcome to try his luck at another appointment which would be complimentary in light of our past. Hell, he's got a couple sessions credit if he has the gumption fueled w/ continued optimism to go for it. I do hope you can accept my most humble and sincere apology, gwalas. I wish things hadn't transpired in this way. All we can do is put it behind us and move on for now. Hopefully no repeats for either of us.

Thanks again for believing in me, friends & supporters. I'm still a quality girl! Anything worth doing is worth doing well and I believe that in every fiber of my being. So do those two twenty year old nymphos that are stuck inside me totally pissed off about lost opportunities! LOL Now, time to get my butt to bed at a decent hour. The weekend is OVER!

Take care & have fun out there, Folks! Much love to you all...

Kitty Kat
XOXOXO
Thou its really N.O.M.B thankyou for posting such an honest explanation
A couple sessions credit? You're way more than classy Kat. Hopefully he will see it that way also. Please ncns on me !