Soooo...What did I miss?

Ive been laying low for the past 5 months, so thought I would check in and see whats been going on. Who's the new ladies that I "must see". Are there still gentlemans lunches going on? Did I miss anything interesting? Did Taylor and Whispers ever get married?

Taylor proved to just be a tease.... hanging onto me for the attention it gets her.

BeeRad, wuddup dude?

Nice to see you!

-Boog
W B Brad,
You have missed - New ladies, Ladies retiring, Ladies going UTR, Men going UTR, Ladies being outed, Men being outed, Twins and Triplet providers, Sister providers, Sassy Providers, Sensual providers---- you missed - nothing new!!!
W B Brad,
You have missed - New ladies, Ladies retiring, Ladies going UTR, Men going UTR, Ladies being outed, Men being outed, Twins and Triplet providers, Sister providers, Sassy Providers, Sensual providers---- you missed - nothing new!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith

LOL....

Very True....
BeeRad, wuddup dude?

Nice to see you!

-Boog Originally Posted by LBoog
Good to see you back too, Boog. You were laying low for a long time.....well, at least on the board

W B Brad,
You have missed - New ladies, Ladies retiring, Ladies going UTR, Men going UTR, Ladies being outed, Men being outed, Twins and Triplet providers, Sister providers, Sassy Providers, Sensual providers---- you missed - nothing new!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
PRICELESS...........
Glad to know its business as usual
I just wanted to be under Brad again.....
Well you did miss a great Birthday party....
Well you did miss a great Birthday party.... Originally Posted by Serena.Love
MMMMMM
Welcome back brad where you been hiding?!?
You have missed me!!!
Welcome back Sir!

G
Brad who?
we are still the same ass holes!
Did I miss anything interesting? Originally Posted by atxbrad
You did miss a lot of great parties.....

Did you notice many of the ladies are lining up to agree with me now?

You REALLY ought to call or text me..... you may miss something/someone else if ya don't act quickly!