Drumpf apologizes -- kinda

Drumpf says he apologizes but FUCK YOU, IT'S BILL CLINTON'S FAULT.

Bill Cosby's probably shaking his head.

Bill Cosby's probably shaking his head. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it is Clinton's fault you idiot.

who passed NAFTA, to intentionally ruin US business? Clinton.

who passed the repeal of Glass-Steagal? Clinton.

yet you defend his cunt bitch at every opportunity, why is that???
Because you suck... Drumpf made threats in his "apology." Wikileaks released emails from Clinton campaign leadership ... going back to 2007.

Drumpf asked Putin to get them.

And you still suck.

Did you take the bet, WWE?

Bill Cosby's probably shaking his head. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who cares it happened over a decade ago he wasn't even in politics. Why sweat it.

Jim
Because you suck... Drumpf made threats in his "apology." Wikileaks released emails from Clinton campaign leadership ... going back to 2007.

Drumpf asked Putin to get them.

And you still suck.

Did you take the bet, WWE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and your link is .. ?? ahahhahahahaha

SNICK!

with one click .. assup is a dick!!
Trump apologized, get over it.

Now I'm looking forward to Hillary's apology for lying about Benghazi.
He said "I apologize" through clenched teeth and under a frowning brow.

Even you could have seen that.

He spent more time talking about the Clinton's than he did about grabbing pussy.

Some apology.

He's toast.
who cares it happened over a decade ago he wasn't even in politics. Why sweat it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So Jim should Bill Cosby not even go to trial- those events happened many years ago as well? If a man did some bad things to a child and it happened in 2005- should he not be prosecuted? If you had a granddaughter that was violated over a decade - it's not a problem right? You are one sick bastard.
So Jim should Bill Cosby not even go to trial- those events .... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Did Trump give ladies substances so he could have sex with them?
Did Trump give ladies substances so he could have sex with them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Substances?" You mean...MONEY? Haaaaa ha ha!

His comments about shooting people in Times Square and not losing any votes are worse than his latest dick-in-mouth comment, IMO.
Trump apologized, get over it.

Now I'm looking forward to Hillary's apology for lying about Benghazi. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have seen North Korean forced confessions that were more believable than Trump's
So Jim should Bill Cosby not even go to trial- those events happened many years ago as well? If a man did some bad things to a child and it happened in 2005- should he not be prosecuted? If you had a granddaughter that was violated over a decade - it's not a problem right? You are one sick bastard. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Your avator is a misappropriation of someone else's culture you shit. Cease and desist.

Why are you lefties so concerned about Trump's cock? He was a private citizen and though his behavior (we only know of words and not actions) is boorish, it is not illegal. Bill Clintons behavior was illegal in some cases and the resulting cover up involving Hillary was illegal.

As for poor old Bill Cosby, (to paraphrase the left) that was his private life on his own time and isn't it between him and his wife? I am not surprised that the left would lynch a black man for touching white women...you all haven't changed very much have you?
Your avator is a misappropriation of someone else's culture you shit. Cease and desist.

Why are you lefties so concerned about Trump's cock? He was a private citizen and though his behavior (we only know of words and not actions) is boorish, it is not illegal. Bill Clintons behavior was illegal in some cases and the resulting cover up involving Hillary was illegal.

As for poor old Bill Cosby, (to paraphrase the left) that was his private life on his own time and isn't it between him and his wife? I am not surprised that the left would lynch a black man for touching white women...you all haven't changed very much have you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDrunk is all butt hurt because he doesn't have a picture of Drumpf's JUNK!

(For those of you who may not know what I'm alluding to, JDrunk actually asked for a photograph of my JUNK so he could,check to see if I was Jewish. NO WONDER HE THINKS DRUMPF IS OFF THE HOOK WITH HIS HOSTAGE VIDEO "APOLOGY.")
So Jim should Bill Cosby not even go to trial- those events happened many years ago as well? If a man did some bad things to a child and it happened in 2005- should he not be prosecuted? If you had a granddaughter that was violated over a decade - it's not a problem right? You are one sick bastard. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're just as stupid as Assup aren't ya? Bill Cosby committed an actual crime where his victims came forward. Trump on the other hand was just talking trash to another person about women. There was no crime committed no victims and most of what he was saying was probably exaggerated to impress. So what do ya wanna do crucify the guy for engaging in "Locker Room Talk"? Trump isn't perfect and neither are you, so don't judge.

Jim
Did Trump give ladies substances so he could have sex with them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently furniture is an aphrodisiac