Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

You're ridiculous :-P
Please take me off your list. It wasn't a "class project" so please stop acting like it is. I have never known you to be a bully and hopefully you won't become one either. This "poll" though is showing that you are leaning the whimpy way.
Always just gotta laugh stuff off
There is a lot of stuff I laugh at. Open hostility,discrimination, bullying, ect, just isn't one of them.

Also this trying to brush this type of behavior under the carpet is not cool. All other sites and forums even within Eccie don't tolerate this behavior. So why does Austin think it's ok?
Poll should be which ones were the most entertaining reactions
I was graceful as fuck. Like always! Class Act! Stupid pole. Hehe
There is a lot of stuff I laugh at. Open hostility,discrimination, bullying, ect, just isn't one of them.

Also this trying to brush this type of behavior under the carpet is not cool. All other sites and forums even within Eccie don't tolerate this behavior. So why does Austin think it's ok? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Whispers is a bitter self loathing person who lashes out at any others who aren't buying his BS.
And "IF" he even got/nailed half the "young hot pussy"(no reviews) he brags about and he went to all the bon vivant events he spews about,he wouldn't have the time,much less stamina to even be here posting ad nauseam.
He sez he has two women in his life and throw in the strippers and whatever other non such nonsense he spews out...
He must have the physique and stamina of a Roman Gladiator!

Why,he's the most fantastical dude EVER to grace the pages of eccie!

And those view counts?
Hmmmmmmm...
Ricky stays busy pecking that keyboard.
Please take me off your list. It wasn't a "class project" so please stop acting like it is. I have never known you to be a bully and hopefully you won't become one either. This "poll" though is showing that you are leaning the whimpy way. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Can you please quote any negative comments, suggestions or stories I told that impacted you or any of the other's referenced in the threads?

The Poll was a medium that allowed others to express their thoughts and opinions of you. The fact that so much negativity came your way, more so than most of the other's involved in the threads is a reflections of you. Your Personality. Your appearance. Your Business practice. Your ethics. YOUR reputation......

Others fared well.... Two thanked me in person last night at an event we were at.... One that was not included asked to be the subject of the next round.....

All the answers to your issues lie in the reflection in the mirror and the words you've posted here..... A lot of the negativity around you wouldn't exist if you stuck to ads....
You know I'm not sure if Z was trying to boast or make a statement of fact when he said that 90% of hobbyist don't post in coed but did poll. How is that funny? How many times does a hobbiest say "why don't providers (young,hot,anyone other than the few that dare to post,ect) post in coed?".I don't find that funny. When I said that an even higher percentage of providers either didn't post or poll, guess what nobody disagreed with the statement. Does anyone find that funny? When we look at other forums what would you say about the numbers of providers and hobbiest that interact on the boards are? Well carry on people, enjoy the laugh.
Can you please quote any negative comments, suggestions or stories I told that impacted you or any of the other's referenced in the threads?

The Poll was a medium that allowed others to express their thoughts and opinions of you. The fact that so much negativity came your way, more so than most of the other's involved in the threads is a reflections of you. Your Personality. Your appearance. Your Business practice. Your ethics. YOUR reputation......

Others fared well.... Two thanked me in person last night at an event we were at.... One that was not included asked to be the subject of the next round.....

All the answers to your issues lie in the reflection in the mirror and the words you've posted here..... A lot of the negativity around you wouldn't exist if you stuck to ads.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Her reviews are all YES.

Your mealy mouth words don't mean shit to anyone who does their research on whether or not they want to see her.

"...reflection in the mirror..."
Check yourself!
...... Your mealy mouth words don't mean shit to anyone who does their research on whether or not they want to see her. Originally Posted by Observing
i disagree..... Too many people read and see the negativity, the issues and poor attitudes that surrounds whores like her and it seems to impact their business as it should. more than once either they or someone on their behalf seeks to end the negativity.....

Claire for example... Back when the picture of her bare backing exploits was posted and the issue kept alive combined with other negativity surround she had to send her boyfriend to sit down with me and plead her case to drop all the discussion and posts because it was "destroying her business"....

As it should at the time..... I'll never understand why he advocated for her... Especially since he had plans to see another girl that was not one of her minions even back then....

before then, then and today I'll never understand why a guy wants to involve himself in a whore's business.....

Unless of course as their pimp...
Please take me off your list. It wasn't a "class project" so please stop acting like it is. I have never known you to be a bully and hopefully you won't become one either. This "poll" though is showing that you are leaning the whimpy way. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
PSA: He's a bully, like his fellow hobby buddies. Playfulness and politeness mysteriously undertoned with mockery and misogynism, not to mention the company kept, should say it all. There's always room to see the good in everyone because frankly we can all be douchebags, some people just straight up enjoy bullying
i disagree..... Too many people read and see the negativity, the issues and poor attitudes that surrounds whores like her and it seems to impact their business as it should. more than once either they or someone on their behalf seeks to end the negativity.....

Claire for example... Back when the picture of her bare backing exploits was posted and the issue kept alive combined with other negativity surround she had to send her boyfriend to sit down with me and plead her case to drop all the discussion and posts because it was "destroying her business"....

As it should at the time..... I'll never understand why he advocated for her... Especially since he had plans to see another girl that was not one of her minions even back then....

before then, then and today I'll never understand why a guy wants to involve himself in a whore's business.....

Unless of course as their pimp... Originally Posted by Whispers

Your cognitive dissonance is laughable and pathetic at the same time.
More laughable really...

You talk about the "two ladies" in your life.
Do they know of each other?
Do either know you are the Master of all "young hot pussy" in Austin?
Do either know you go to soirees at a mod's casa from a hooker site? And brag on line about the gal you took there gettin' action?
Oh wait! Were one of your personal gals the one you took to the soiree at the mod's casa?
They're ok with all your strip club forays?
If so,please share all your expertise with all us mere mortals.
We will bow at the ham sized knee of the "Master/Boss of all things Pussy"
Eryn