Should Assup be on a watch list?

Lets face it. Liberals are an extremely violent bunch, while claiming to be all about love and unity and all that crap. Their actions are a lot louder than their words.

Assup has become more and more unhinged, especially so after Trump's victory, and promises to make america great again.

Assup sides with terrorist groups such as Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and Islam.

I fear he is preparing something bad as we speak. What can be done to prevent him from going full retard? Like most liberals, he wants the destruction of the first world. And since he hasnt gotten it(for now) he is very displeased.
Lets face it. Liberals are an extremely violent bunch, while claiming to be all about love and unity and all that crap. Their actions are a lot louder than their words.

Assup has become more and more unhinged, especially so after Trump's victory, and promises to make america great again.

Assup sides with terrorist groups such as Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and Islam.

I fear he is preparing something bad as we speak. What can be done to prevent him from going full retard? Like most liberals, he wants the destruction of the first world. And since he hasnt gotten it(for now) he is very displeased. Originally Posted by Chief Manley
Will they be " watching " his gloryhole operations and " homebrewed " dingleberry wine making operation ?
Shit Eater should just go pick out his lamp post...

they will be watching assup's smelly slop making operation for sure.
who are what is Assup or is that a typo?
assup is on so many watch lists .. the NSA "assup takes it up the ass list", the CIA "assup takes it up the ass list", the FBI "assup takes it up the ass list", the FSB "assup takes it up the ass list",
the pigfuckeme cam site "assup takes it up the ass list". bahhaaaaa

he is a famous "take it up the ass" fan fav. u go assup! take it up yer ass. pig.
who are what is Assup or is that a typo? Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
assup is a slur nickname for yssup rider.
Thanks for the adulation guys. But frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable by your adoration.

Especially you wannabe schoolyard bully fuckers who ain't never posted a review about a woman.
Posting reviews on your sex toys doesn't count.
Thanks for the adulation guys. But frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable by your adoration.

Especially you wannabe schoolyard bully fuckers who ain't never posted a review about a woman. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mebbe they could get " in your good graces " by posting a made-up review of a provider like YOUR protégé LUBE did Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !!!!!!
Default Should Assup be on a watch list?

No..

Drawn and quartered maybe.
Posting reviews on your sex toys doesn't count. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Of your sex slave experiences, JDrunk. You really only give me two choices and both of them show your homofagniticity.
Of your sex slave experiences, JDrunk. You really only give me two choices and both of them show your homofagniticity. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Default Should Assup be on a watch list?

No..

Drawn and quartered maybe. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
like braveheart was?
Of your sex slave experiences, JDrunk. You really only give me two choices and both of them show your homofagniticity. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since youre a shitmonger, clean my toilet, boy!