RIP Flounder - Stephen Furst

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life Lube.

..I mean Flounder
The Negroes stole our dates!

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life Lube.

..I mean Flounder Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
sorry to hear that. I liked his character as ambassador Londo's assistant in Babylon 5 series.
a classic

I met him a few years ago at a science fiction convention in Kansas City. We talked for a half an hour. He seemed kind of sad that he started so well and was doing not so well. Then again, a lot of celebrities don't like going to conventions. Anyway, we talked about our diabetes and his transplant. He was working on a screenplay for a Babylon 5 sequel. That'a what he was doing then, writing and producing his own movies. I thought he was better as Vir instead of Flounder. Over five years his character developed a great deal from a faceless dweeb to the possible Emporer and still maintained his compassion.
I met him a few years ago at a science fiction convention in Kansas City. We talked for a half an hour. He seemed kind of sad that he started so well and was doing not so well. Then again, a lot of celebrities don't like going to conventions. Anyway, we talked about our diabetes and his transplant. He was working on a screenplay for a Babylon 5 sequel. That'a what he was doing then, writing and producing his own movies. I thought he was better as Vir instead of Flounder. Over five years his character developed a great deal from a faceless dweeb to the possible Emporer and still maintained his compassion. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Virs development has more to do with executive producer & writer JMS (can't spell his polish last name) writing.