Van Slams Into Crowd Of Muslims in London

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...-arrested.html

Some clown decides that the best way to get back at Muslims is to copy their tactics. He took a van and drove it into a crowd of Muslims returning from a prayer service.

Is this some type of warped "eye for an eye" mentality?

Was this Terrorism. Not in the same vein as a religious fanatic killing in mass to satisfy his God. But, since it is based on pure hatred, it does fit into a special category, what ever that might be as defined by Law.

This guy is a murdering piece of shit. He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of British Law.

People like this are part of the problem. They are NOT part of the solution.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 07:45 AM
When you paint the other side as 'evil' it is to dehumanize them and once that is done, it becomes easier to kill them. Both sides are doing it in this country. We in this forum especially!

We are definitely part of the problem.
When you paint the other side as 'evil' it is to dehumanize them and once that is done, it becomes easier to kill them. Both sides are doing it in this country. We in this forum especially!

We are definitely part of the problem. Originally Posted by WTF
I would think our first step in reconciling this situation is the Left in this Country accept the results of our last Presidential Election and supporting President Trump as the Constitutionally Elected President.

What are the odds?
I would think our first step in reconciling this situation is the Left in this Country accept the results of our last Presidential Election and supporting President Trump as the Constitutionally Elected President.

What are the odds? Originally Posted by Jackie S
" The odds " ? Slim and none and Slim done left town.
I say give this guy a medal!! fuk those Muslims in the UK, they look the other way when they know the bad ones, 33% know radicals and do nothing to report them.

It is the exact mentality of inner city Blacks killing Blacks.. you have 20 witnesses but they did not see nutin' when the cops come to Interview them
How many points when hitting Muslims?

We are definitely part of the problem. Originally Posted by WTF
You got a mouse in your pocket WTF
I say give this guy a medal!! fuk those Muslims in the UK, they look the other way when they know the bad ones, 33% know radicals and do nothing to report them.

It is the exact mentality of inner city Blacks killing Blacks.. you have 20 witnesses but they did not see nutin' when the cops come to Interview them Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
And how many news reports have we heard over the years, showing this or that terrorist got radicalized from LISTENING to these hate filled imams in those mosques in the UK? Hell how long did londoners have to put up with hearing Hook Hamza, before he got his just deserts??
You got a mouse in your pocket WTF Originally Posted by gary5912
wtf, MT Fluffer, assup , EKIM The Inbred Chimp, and the rest of the reach-around crew are in that pocket !
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 07:06 PM

About the same as it was for a Birther to believe Obama was born in Hawaii!
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 07:10 PM

It is the exact mentality of inner city Blacks killing Blacks.. you have 20 witnesses but they did not see nutin' when the cops come to Interview them Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
How many points when hitting Muslims? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
You got a mouse in your pocket WTF Originally Posted by gary5912
Read the above posts and get back with me.

We as in WE in this forum are especially part of the problem. We talk to each other like subhumans.

I'm not saying I do not do it, I'm just pointing out the fact that 99% that post in this forum are part of the problem of say a Congressman getting shot.

The left is supporting Trump as well as the right supported Obama.
wtf, MT Fluffer, assup , EKIM The Inbred Chimp, and the rest of the reach-around crew are in that pocket ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does IB know you call him ekim the inbred chimp also?