Favorites

I have been curious,,,,, ladies who is your favorite hobbiest in our little group. ( and no, I don't expect any votes) LOL
Guys, who, among our local ladies is your favorite? I've had a few local favorites, at one time it was Emily, then Heather, and currently I would have to say Mistress Raine gets my vote.
By the way, I was just talking Corpus. My rgv favorites are Hazel and Melanie, in no particular order. Both are great in there own way.
Well I would have to say that all the hobbyists are my favorites. Sorry I can't name them all. After That.Guy I lost track. There's just so many of you all. OMG!
Well in the RGV it would have to be Hazel... hands down or rather cocks up! Out of the CC area let's just say it's a tie with Queen Victoria and Her Majesty Latin Goddess. Then again I have not been with alot of the ladies, but I'm working on it.
Hazel is my ATF on the South TX board! Services are second to none.
Like:

How high is up?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Got to admit, my experience with the South Texas ladies is a bit limited. As for a favorite, it would depend on what my mood was looking for.

For a sensual, cuddly afternoon of fun, Melanie hands down.

For a swinging from the chandeliers, wall crawling, go till you can't time, Maya without a doubt.

For that hot looking chick that you would give anything to meet, Yamilet.

Now if you ever decide to ask about Dallas, I can give you an entire list!
Mistress Raine has my vote, she could teach classes on "how to be your GF"
Like see who I am a favorite to.
Heather and Kayla.

Laredo - RGV Papi
Corpus - MrSmith111
McAllen - Rugburn
San Antonio - Aztk
MrSmith111
Originally Posted by Melanie84
I fixed that for you Melanie. I'm sure that's all you really meant to type.LOL
Wow, after being in the hobby for more than a decade that its a hard question so I am going to categorize it as follows:

Last Ten Years: Filipino girl on a AMP in Pomona CA
My time in the Valley: Zoe. She is the one in my avatar.
Eccie Providers: Xiara - Too Beautiful with a perfect body an not an ounce of fat.
jajaja..... Xiara and Melanie in Laredo.
Corpus Christi- That.Guy, Greyhound, Capitan1962, Jdubya, cockring, TexasTornado, Texasquest, TexasAce

RGV- Aztec Prince, TheWad54, Latinalover003

Laredo- JKC7594, tourpro

San Antonio- Mokoa, Hinkbo, Marco68, Grent, CK1942, Shavedmale93
I'm still in the experimental phase. Always in search of some new excitement.